Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Silent City

Options
  • 05-03-2007 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

So who's seen this short Irish feature? It's very well made and was shot in 2 days in Tallaght. Apparently several agencies have been in contact since the short was put up on the net, expressing interest in a feature film. How true that is I don't know, but either way, it's an impressive piece.

They got Cillian Murphy to star in it too. :)

body_smoking.jpg

cillian_bloody.jpg

Website - High quality, low quality links, and youtube link. But I'd recommend watching it in standard or high def over the youtube link, if you can be bothered to download it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Original standard and hi-def versions are down atm, only the mirrored standard def is working properly. Probably should get a few torrents going :)

Very impressive piece. I reckon we'll be hearing a lot more of this guy in the not too distant future.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

There's a thread on Films already here started by the director himself where he was looking for people's opinions.

Given he's after getting a mention in today's Sunday Times, I'd say he's doing okay :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sorry - I didn't realise there was already a thread, I hadn't seen it (the thread) before and I didn't realise the film had been up that long already....sorry about that.

Advertisement