Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ECDL Version 4 Any good??

Options
  • 15-09-2004 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi I was thinking of taking up the Ecdl Version 4 course as a part time night course ? has anybody else taken up this course or taken part in it - What does it actually cover? are the contents of the course very basic? How much detail does it go in to ?Is it worth taking up considering the cost of the course and what kind of employment prospects does it offer. I have a degree already and was wondering if the course would improve my chances of employment - is it something that employers actually look at or think is worth while on a CV?

Are there any other night courses or day courses for that matter which anybody would storngly suggest taking up which would be very worthwhile in terms of employment opportunites and increasing my employment opportunites?

All help and replies would be much appreciated!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

What kind of job would you like to do?

It hard to know if it will be of help to you when we don't know what area you work in or would like to work in

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fre

This page has FAQ of ECDL in Ireland, there's a link to the syllabus also.

http://www.advancelearning.com/ireland/index.htm

Hope it helps

fre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Draíochta

I used SkillsPro's CD Rom. You can find out about it on www.skillspro.com
    I think they also have online learning content. I used they're software and passed my exam with no hassle.They have test questions for every topic.

Advertisement