Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

O'Sullivan Bloodstock taking horses from Mullins

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Look if it indeed it turns out I have been given bad info here (i still believe it to be true) I will hold my hands up and delete the thread instantly
    I am told by a VERY reliable source this is true and is happening, however like anything, someone could be wrong...myself incl

Again to say its a "vile" rumour is incredibly strong and implies i have a vested interest
    I don't

If anything I am WPM's biggest fan on here ffs

I have edited the OP to reflect the fact that this is as of now just a rumour and yes, perhaps i went a bit strong with it
    I apologise

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Its no worse than the ****e you usually post.

Meant in the nicest way possible :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭WicklowBrave

Look if it indeed it turns out I have been given bad info here (i still believe it to be true) I will hold my hands up and delete the thread instantly
    I am told by a VERY reliable source this is true and is happening, however like anything, someone could be wrong...myself incl

Again to say its a "vile" rumour is incredibly strong and implies i have a vested interest
    I don't

I have edited the OP to reflect the fact that this is as of now just a rumour and yes, perhaps i went a bit strong with it
    I apologise

I said I was joking ffs! I couldn’t give a sh*t!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

I don't

I apologise

Are you sting's son/wife by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Even if complete bs the thread was totally worth it for the shark line, no need to delete.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Vilest rumor I have seen on here in a long time

Some shower of stefan kuntz on here!!! :)

Are you sting's son/wife by any chance?

Oi!
    U take that back.

THERE IS A LINE!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I saw a truck load of the Sullivan horses entering P. Rothwell ‘s yard about 10 minutes ago ....Laurina was leaning out the back of the lorry crying!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭WicklowBrave

BREAKING: Jared Sullivan has confirmed he has NOT removed his horses from Willie Mullins’ yard. “These rumours are vile and need to stop” said the owner who had two winners at the recent Cheltenham Festival.

• Advertisement

BREAKING: Jared Sullivan has confirmed he has NOT removed his horses from Willie Mullins’ yard. “These rumours are vile and need to stop” said the owner who had two winners at the recent Cheltenham Festival.

As vile as Mayonaisse with your breakfast vile ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

BREAKING: Jared Sullivan has removed all of his horses from Willie Mullins’ yard.They will now be trained by Shark Hanlon.

I'd thank this twice :pac:

This thread will haunt me for a long time I'd say..........

nice one Rodge.....

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Treepole

Bump

Rodge knows.....

Salgaway too

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BarneyCurley97

Rodge knows.....

He’s left stormy Ireland in training there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

#Justice4Roger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭BagheeraBlue

average horses he has anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

average horses he has anyway

Roger?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

The Shark bought a mare out of Willies for €600 at the HIT sale, bolted up today, two wins outa two. That wobt happen very often with WP

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Reel Steel, Duc De Genevries, Dolcita and Next Destination also gone to Nicholls according to his Belfair column

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

With a decent trainer now. Watch them blossom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Slattsy wrote: »
    With a decent trainer now. Watch them blossom.

This.
    I'm already rating them a stone higher and that's without big Paul getting his paws on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Racing post story out - https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/paul-nicholls-strengthens-team-through-renewed-sullivan-association/443495

Looks like Rog was right, fair play.

I can probably understand the owners frustration, most of his horses have had to play second fiddle to Willie's best, but at the same time, if they were good enough, they probably would have kicked on more than they did.

Stormy Ireland too

See lads, Rog Knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Well done Rog.

Advertisement