Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will 24 work without Jack Bauer?

Options
  • 08-06-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭

So it looks likely that we'll need to get the 24 forum removed from the finished/cancelled part of the site again but currently it sounds like it will be without Kiefer Sutherland and Jack Bauer.

Now I'm not 100% convinced that Fox aren't just selling a Bauer mid-season return but assuming that they are not and that this is really the plan for at least the next season would you still be interested? Would you want the season to be around the few other remaining characters trying to get Jack out of the bother he found himself in at the end of season nine or would a hard reset with all new characters and an all new story be the way to go?

24 is my favourite TV show ever so I'm feeling a bit conflicted. I think it can work without Jack if they give us strong characters to like in his absence and good baddies to see get their comeuppance. I want closure for the Jack character after how he was left at the end of Live Another Day but I'm not sure I need him back in the field again by half way through the first episode like has happened in the past.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭pah

With 24 legacy not doing very well and designated survivor cancelled, what are the chances of Kieffer coming back for one last season?

Advertisement