Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco 24Pk 500ml Can Deals

Options
  • 16-04-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Tesco are currently doing Coors Light and Heineken 500 ml cans 24pack for €28.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

TinCanMan wrote: »
    Tesco are currently doing Coors Light and Heineken 500 ml cans 24pack for €28.

I love you TinCanMan! Time to stock up on the vitamin H me thinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

2.33 per litre, is that the best out there at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

2.33 per litre, is that the best out there at the moment?

Dunno, the lowest I've ever seen Heineken 500ml is €25 and that was a few years back...I'd think you'll do well to find it under €26 anywhere so €28 is pretty decent all up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

The "that stuff is only pisswater" crowd are slow off the mark today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Soarer wrote: »

Give them a while, the peak hour at which your average aristocrat starts drinking their patrician beer is around 7 in the evening so expect them here around half 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,920 ✭✭✭dodzy

Soarer wrote: »
    That's because Tincanman didn't mention the "Bud" word. The craft folk have a particular hatred to my favourite lager. But they will be along; as certain as death and taxes. I can see it now:

" all that Tesco stuff is pisssshhhh. Get to Lidl where they are doing cans of "Doffellgangerflossinweiss for €2 per can". Basically, they think anything in a bottle or a can that has weiss in the brand name is the mutts nuts, and everything else is a crap.

Anyway, Tinman, let us know if you see any deals on the Bud ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Tesco dunlaoghaire San Miguel 10 for e10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

damian139 wrote: »
    Tesco dunlaoghaire San Miguel 10 for e10

Thats a nationwide offer.Also Molson And Grolsh.

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferList/default.aspx?promoType=alloffers&N=4294964014+4294964017+4294955232

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

It was a much better deal 3 years ago when it included Kopperberg. It doesn't even include Bulmers now :( I used try and stock up on cider for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Tiger @ 2 for €5 does sound appealing.

• Advertisement

Cobra is well priced in those tesco specials

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

that stuff is only pisswater!!,,,

Only Joking, couldn't resist, anyone know if Guinness or any Ales are on special anywhere ?

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

uch wrote: »
    that stuff is only pisswater!!,,,

Only Joking, couldn't resist, anyone know if Guinness or any Ales are on special anywhere ?

Guinness 8X 500ML cans for 11 euro in Tesco at the moment, I believe its the same in Dunnes also.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭fergald

Hi all,

mentioned in the other threads, bring lidl/aldi 10 euro off vouchers from paper last weekend and get 48 cans for 46 euro. Just got mine this morning.

fred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

All joking aside if you go to Aldi or Lidl you get over all better value because the beer is stronger and its just nicer thats just fact i should know i have an extensive drink problem

• Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Great deal considering I paid €16 for 8 cans of Heineken two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

€1 delivery until Monday 21st as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

dodzy wrote: »
    " all that Tesco stuff is pisssshhhh. Get to where they are doing cans of "Doffellgangerflossinweiss for €2 per can"

That Doffellgangerflossinweiss is not a bad beer actually.If you can source the bottled version that's dripped through a maidens cleavage in the black forest before bottling its a small bit sweeter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

That Doffellgangerflossinweiss is not a bad beer actually.If you can source the bottled version that's dripped through a maidens cleavage in the black forest before bottling its a small bit sweeter.

Been there, done that. Overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

SeanyMc22 wrote: »
    €1 delivery until Monday 21st as well!

Be careful of licensing laws and good friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Woodpecker1

All joking aside if you go to Aldi or Lidl you get over all better value because the beer is stronger and its just nicer thats just fact i should know i have an extensive drink problem

Strong alcohol beer tastes like sh1t and is sweet and hell.

Very much an acquired taste maybe.

Aldi do decent budget canned wheat beer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Strong alcohol beer tastes like sh1t and is sweet and hell.

Very much an acquired taste maybe.

Aldi do decent budget canned wheat beer though.

Do yourself a favour and never go to Belgium or try their beers, they will be wasted on you, strong beers are not an acquired taste but a great pleasure and they will never taste sweet but more bitter if they are cheap tack, if you think they are **** you have been drinking too much of wheat beer in a can which is a serious no no as it is nearly always from a bottle.

Is wheat beer not great from a can?
    Was gonna look at trying the Aldi stuff someone mentioned...

Normally drink Hoegarden or Franziskanner.
    Should I leave the Aldi stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

At 1.19 a can it's not bad. Lidl Grafenwelder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Barr

fergald wrote: »
    Hi all,

mentioned in the other threads, bring lidl/aldi 10 euro off vouchers from paper last weekend and get 48 cans for 46 euro. Just got mine this morning.

fred.

I though it was only the supervalue/dunes vouchers you can use in tesco ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Cian92 wrote: »
    It was a much better deal 3 years ago when it included Kopperberg. It doesn't even include Bulmers now :( I used try and stock up on cider for the summer.

If you really want to stock up on cider for the summer check out the Turbo Cider thread in Home Brewing. The recipe is made with Lidls cloudy apple juice which is €1.20 a litre so a pint of this rocket fuel works out at just over 60c. All you need to do is add yeast and berries if you want and then wait 6 weeks and you'll have a huge batch of delicious cider on the cheap. I'm just doing my first run of it for the summer this weekend, last year it was such a hit by September I'd gone through four 40 pint batches :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭fergald

Hi Barr,

theirs another thread here on it. All the big tesco stores are taking lidl/aldi vouchers, its in big writing as you walk into the store.
    TESCO FB PAGE
    You may have heard that we have been running trials recently where we accepted competitor's coupons, due to their success and feedback from our Facebook fans; we are extending this campaign nationwide.

We are now accepting valid Spend & Save coupons from Dunnes Stores, Supervalu, Lidl and Aldi in all stores nationwide, excluding Express stores. See in store for further details on terms and conditions.

Regards
    fergal.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    If you really want to stock up on cider for the summer check out the Turbo Cider thread in Home Brewing. The recipe is made with Lidls cloudy apple juice which is €1.20 a litre so a pint of this rocket fuel works out at just over 60c. All you need to do is add yeast and berries if you want and then wait 6 weeks and you'll have a huge batch of delicious cider on the cheap. I'm just doing my first run of it for the summer this weekend, last year it was such a hit by September I'd gone through four 40 pint batches :eek:

How do you get the fizz into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ColdTurkey

Enjoying one as we speak. Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭JanneG

I do apologise if I missed the same, but you can get Grolsch / San Miguel / Molson Canadian 10 cans for €10.

Good deal and definitely drinkable lagers...

Advertisement