Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

cathal99h wrote: »
    Those of you who have some games arriving, did you all get Dispatch emails, or just Order confirmation emails? Ordered 12 PS3 games on Monday, hope some will be there when I get home from work. :D

No order confirmation emails, just got my dispatch email and my games this morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Those of you who have some games arriving, did you all get Dispatch emails, or just Order confirmation emails? Ordered 12 PS3 games on Monday, hope some will be there when I get home from work. :D

Got two games today, ordered like 12, no despatch email for any games.

Did you get money back for your game that didnt arrive or did you chase them at all?

I got charged an extra 1.50 more than I should have in the end but didn't bother following up.

I had ordered 5 games in the 4 for 15 offer so 15 + 5 (1 extra game not in of 4 for 15 offer) + 2 postage = 22 would have been total if all received

I was charged 18.50 for 4 delivered I think but should have been 17 (15 + 2).

bottom line keep a track of what you get and what you are charged...

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

No i still havent received any email at all,also checked on my account on the site nothing changed to dispatched but got one game today so you still might get some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

3wayswitch wrote: »
    No order confirmation emails, just got my dispatch email and my games this morning.

I just got my order confirmation email now 2 hours after order

• Advertisement

johnf26 wrote: »
    No i still havent received any email at all,also checked on my account on the site nothing changed to dispatched but got one game today so you still might get some :)

last time the 4 that I received arrived on 4 different days afair

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Did you get money back for your game that didnt arrive or did you chase them at all?

You get the money back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Ah damn forgot to place an order for this last night. F1 2013 and pes 2014 now OOS on Xbox. Shame.

So you guys think these games will eventually come back into stock? What was it like for the last order as it says "awaiting stock" which would lead you to believe they will eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Digitalism wrote: »
    Ah damn forgot to place an order for this last night. F1 2013 and pes 2014 now OOS on Xbox. Shame.

So you guys think these games will eventually come back into stock? What was it like for the last order as it says "awaiting stock" which would lead you to believe they will eventually.

The last orders never actually went into "awaiting stock"

The games I got cancelled last time were simply cancelled and taken off the deal from there on in.

I really wouldn't hold your breath for them to come back in stock, but then again you just never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Moneymaker wrote: »
    You get the money back.

Thanks. I ordered nine early this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Ordered yesterday morning and got one today. Need for speed. Brum brum

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got a dispatch email saying all four are on the way just there now ordered on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

Received my 4 Xbox games, individually posted at 1.50 each? they must have a shed load to able to take a loss like that.
    Only ordered Monday night so delighted!
    Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

got 4 x PS3 games in 3 separate envelopes also with €1.50 postage on each......seems like madness

all boxed, 3 had instructions (deadpool, wwe2k14, saints row 4) 1 didn't (the last of us)

fantastic value overall, have ordered a few more since

I still can't believe the price of them. Maybe they're shutting down or just getting out of the 2nd hand game market.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

4 for 12 now...

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Ordered 4 now, all in stock. €14, fingers crossed.

Bonus too, first time I've actually remembered by Verified by Visa password :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

Just ordered another 4....think im addicted :D

Anyone get Deadpool for Xbox? Ill happily buy it off someone when theyre done with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

bought another 4 bringing it to a total of 20 games ordered...

gears of war judgement
    splinter cell conviction
    dead space 2
    crysis 2

also discovered that I accidentally ordered fable 3 and splinter cell blacklist twice in my first order. :o

Not expecting to get any of them bar maybe dead space and crysis though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭DjembaDjemba

Did anyone get anymore today in the post? Hope I get some today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

They are doing same deal on the playstation 3 games now, alot of the best games are out of stock though

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

Two came yesterday. One came today, Tiger Woods 2014. Waiting on Fuse now

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭wildrover444

Two came yesterday. One came today, Tiger Woods 2014. Waiting on Fuse now

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Got 3rd of 8 on its own today , GTA 4 , postage of €1.50 , not exactly making economical sense on their behalf to be posting them out in ones and twos !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Got 2 out of my 4 today.
    Some deal. Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cathal99h

Got the first two of my twelve today!
    Far Cry 3 and Uncharted 3. Hope a few more come over the next week or so :)

Thanks OP!

Got the first two of my twelve today!
    Far Cry 3 and Uncharted 3. Hope a few more come over the next week or so :)

Thanks OP!

PS3??

Games look better quality for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cathal99h

PS3??

Games look better quality for it.

All the offers are here:
    http://www.xvmarketplace.ie/Offers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ordered 12 games but no confirmation email yet.
    Can't wait to see how many arrive! Hopefully they come with the boxes so I can make a nice profit trading the PS3 ones in at Gamestop.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Are they all coming without boxes?

Advertisement