Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seinfeld: Seasons 1-3 - €8 - Heatons

• 27-11-2010 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭

Might be of some interest to someone. This was in Heatons in Midleton, more than likely in all stores.

515YZR7G4QL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Well worth it, fantastic series!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well worth the 8 euro and more! I would be buying this if I didn't already own it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Davy wrote: »
    Well worth the 8 euro and more! I would be buying this if I didn't already own it :pac:

me too, but i have the big boxset! Definitly worth the purchase if you wanna get into seinfeld (which you'd be mad not too)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,031 ✭✭✭✭Basq

grimm2005 wrote: »
    me too, but i have the big boxset! Definitly worth the purchase if you wanna get into seinfeld (which you'd be mad not too)
    I have that too.. paid about €100 2 years or so back.

But it's an amazing set to have.. and worth it for the fantastic "Coffee Table Book".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

basquille wrote: »

But it's an amazing set to have.. and worth it for the fantastic "Coffee Table Book".

You just reminded my I have a puffy shirt somewhere :D Think it came with number 5&6. Jealous of the coffee table though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

its a pity it's only seasons 1-3. one of my fav shows ever!
    i need seasons 7-9 :(
    great price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

basquille wrote: »

Same here, got it on amazon for €90 - €100 around 18months or so ago thinking it was a great bargain and then noticed on BA about 2 weeks later that the same set was €45 or play.com. I wasn't pleased to say the least!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

good spot op - must get to heatons. if only this snow would clear

Advertisement