Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

abbott professional development program?

Options
  • 17-01-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi everyone, was hoping i could get a bit of info on the graduate programme run by abbott pharmaceuticals. I applied just before christmas, november sometime, and Ive yet to hear anything back at all. At the time I got conflicting info about the way the programme would recruit. One person told me that interviews/assessment would be done and dusted in November, whereas someone else told me it would be early this year (january/february i presume). But since the application deadline passed, I have not been able to reach anyone about anything to do with the programme! So it could be only one of three things

1) Im a loser and they just didnt get in contact with me at all :(
    2) They are dragging their heels about it all and have yet to contact anyone
    3) The programme has been cancelled this year (recession and all that!)

If anyone else here could shed some light it would be great as I can cancel it off my list. Any information much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭maherball

I applied back in October and I've not heard anything from them yet. I think mid feb will be when they start stuff but who knows. Where are you a grad from by the by?

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Darren1o1

Hi everyone, was hoping i could get a bit of info on the graduate programme run by abbott pharmaceuticals. I applied just before christmas, november sometime, and Ive yet to hear anything back at all. At the time I got conflicting info about the way the programme would recruit. One person told me that interviews/assessment would be done and dusted in November, whereas someone else told me it would be early this year (january/february i presume). But since the application deadline passed, I have not been able to reach anyone about anything to do with the programme! So it could be only one of three things

1) Im a loser and they just didnt get in contact with me at all :(
    2) They are dragging their heels about it all and have yet to contact anyone
    3) The programme has been cancelled this year (recession and all that!)

If anyone else here could shed some light it would be great as I can cancel it off my list. Any information much appreciated :)

I applied two years ago and was interviewed by now. Either you were not selected or they have a freeze on due to the economy. They are pretty selective with grades and having previous experience.. Best of luck though!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I would advise you contact them to follow up. Its been a few months so its not like you're being pushy. If you are waiting around on them best to find out.

Good luck

Advertisement