Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposing of old delph (mugs)

Options
  • 04-02-2018 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

What do you do with your old delph, namely ceramic mugs? I had a look online and it seems I can't recycle them with glass bottles.

Do bring centres accept them? Can I just dump them in the black bin?

I'm not crafty, so I don't want to use them to make flower pots etc, and I don't want to clutter up my local charity shop, as they have enough stuff and they're not nice enough to pass on.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

cactusgal wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

What do you do with your old delph, namely ceramic mugs? I had a look online and it seems I can't recycle them with glass bottles.

Do bring centres accept them? Can I just dump them in the black bin?

I'm not crafty, so I don't want to use them to make flower pots etc, and I don't want to clutter up my local charity shop, as they have enough stuff and they're not nice enough to pass on.

Thanks!!

I was going to suggest Freecycle until I read the last part.
    Recycling centres will not accept them
    Sounds like the land-fill bin.

BTW The govt is currently advertising the National Recycling List

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Is there a Community Centre or Parish Centre near you? They may be glad of a few extra mugs for their kitchen.

Advertisement