Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OAuth2 - multy service platform SaaS?

Options
  • 11-09-2020 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to add OAuth login to a web project so that the user can register/login with their Facebook/Gmail/Twitter etc account.

Rather than developing an inter face to each service, is there a service/company that can provide a unified interface between me and Facebook/Gmail/Twitter? I cannot find one.

In case I'm not explaining my question correctly let me use something else as an example. I needed to allow users upload files to my application from their Dropbox/Google Drive/Amazon etc cloud file storage. I found this service, filestack.com, that does this for me and gives me the same API for each cloud provider.

Looking for a similar solution for OAuth, thanks.

Advertisement