Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone do no exercise?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

Friends, intermittent fasting is the key to maintaining a healthy body and mind, and not, as you have been led to believe, constant snacking throughout the day. In the morning Medium chain triglycerides will keep you energized (along with raw eggs, nutritional yeast, unpasteurized milk, but above all, keep a positive mental attitude, masturbate infrequently,and embrace the mysteries of life,, don't let any other individual tell you why you are here or what you are supposed to be doing, nobody knows, drive on, the only thing which matters is love, music,poetry, the sound of herons whistling in the wind

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Andreas77 wrote: »
    Friends, intermittent fasting is the key to maintaining a healthy body and mind, and not, as you have been led to believe, constant snacking throughout the day. In the morning Medium chain triglycerides will keep you energized (along with raw eggs, nutritional yeast, unpasteurized milk, but above all, keep a positive mental attitude, masturbate infrequently,and embrace the mysteries of life,, don't let any other individual tell you why you are here or what you are supposed to be doing, nobody knows, drive on, the only thing which matters is love, music,poetry, the sound of herons whistling in the wind

Where does sinking a dozen pints of porter fit into your master plan on life, Andreas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Andreas77

To be truthful I enjoyed to drink for many years, cocktails, lager, Spritz, but it affected my sensibilities. Many times i rode ponies like bucking broncos, in dingy apartments, springboards, dirty mattresses, although I always enjoyed to watch them curl around on the duvet when I prepared a hot pot of coffee in the morning, ,But now I seldom drink., reason being, weasel words haunted me during the night, doubts about past choices, regrets about ex-wife, wondering what I said the night before, if the excitement was too much, feeling drained and tired, but key point is, I realised I was being pulled further and further away from my true calling, I was self medicating, also using drugs, too afraid to address serious questions, to have a long look at myself in the mirror, because I was always drunk. But I can't stand these people whose whole life becomes about abstinence, very dull individuals always prattling on about the number of weeks and months they are clear, very very boring, and I enjoy a glass of pinot noir, or a dry belgian, or champagne, , also I suffered sexual dysfunction in the end, wine from langedoc region, whiskey chasers, my face became puffy like a shark, my breasts became shapely like a woman's, especially in the heat, I developed a pale saggy bumbag, I got speckled marks on my rope, but mainly, this is just one part of a new approach in general: to challenge the mind, to find female companionship once again. You know, I had a look recently at my diary I used to keep, and it was filled with interesting observations and I realise my life changed when I started to drink heavily and no longer reflect on life in a thoughtful way,. For example, I read in my journal yesterday a funny anecdote about an older woman I met a few years ago. This woman had jet black hair, a perm, about six or seven inches long brushed straight up off the top of her head,a waxy scalp, hard to describe,she looked a little like a badger, with a powdery smell, somewhat ferrety , reason I got such a good look at her hair is because she was foraging in my pants, to perform fellatio and deepthroat, anyway, what I noted in my diary is that I was trapped in the web of a “false widow spider” (this was a married lady of many years), another thing was some exquisite caricatures, and several indian ink drawings, quite profound, dealing with topics such as life and death, suicide, and many suggestive diagrams, and cuttings from the classifieds.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I'm in my 20s and never do exercise or any sport apart from walking to college and to bus stop. I suppose I'm of an average BMI (165 cm, 70kg) and never felt the need to, even in secondary school, I hated PE. Tried tennis once but gave up.

I've been told this is unhealthy and it'll catch up with me when I'm in my late 40s but i'm not obese so no problem right?

No ..no problem i guess

But you are missing out on lots of fun and making friends :)

But maybe its not your kind of fun :)

And walking is great for you.

Just find something you enjoy doing :)

Maybe it will catch up ..but lots of people it doesn't. Maybe ask around people in their 50s etc who don't exercise...ask how they feel. It will give you a better picture of what to expect :)

Advertisement