Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions Cup 2019/20 Round 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

bobbyss wrote: »
    That's great thanks. BUT.

The one piece of information i wanted to know was what channel i can watch Leinster play today. Except I cant see that anywhere.

Definitely worth checking it again so!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

bobbyss wrote: »
    That's great thanks. BUT.

The one piece of information i wanted to know was what channel i can watch Leinster play today. Except I cant see that anywhere.
    It wont show what channel after the game has already started.
    But every game is on BT Sport and just the one on Virgin Media, so it's not that hard to find it.

Exeter ripping it up in La Rochelle
    BP and 28-5 up

• Subscribers Posts: 41,078 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Exeter ripping it up in La Rochelle
    BP and 28-5 up

Rog having a tough time of being head coach so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭RugbyLover123

Scott Spedding doing nothing for the stereotype that South African’s have no personality on Co-Comms. Or is he French!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭ongarite

Man, Yato the Clermont 6 is running riot.
    Some wheels for a big guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

3 from 4 for the Provincial teams so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Great win by Ulster. Leinster and Munster both cruising to victory. Connacht hopefully will complete a clean sweep.
    On another note why are VM! holding back highlights until late on Monday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Great win by Ulster. Leinster and Munster both cruising to victory. Connacht hopefully will complete a clean sweep.
    On another note why are VM! holding back highlights until late on Monday evening?

Protect BT Audience as the Main Rights Holder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭mollser

Are there no highlights on normal tv? Grrrr.

• Advertisement

mollser wrote: »
    Are there no highlights on normal tv? Grrrr.
    Literally two posts above you

Monday at 11pm

Only 15,080 at the Leinster game according to EPCR, so let that put the poor Munster attendance argument to bed.

Only 15,080 at the Leinster game according to EPCR, so let that put the poor Munster attendance argument to bed.

Why would you even bring this up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Insecurity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Do we now have to post comparisons on the weekly attendance at Munster and Leinster?

Has it got to this level now?

What next? How many beers sold at each game? Or how many programs?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bennyl10

degsie wrote: »
    Why would you even bring this up?

It’s a fair point though.
    Every time there is a cure of away seats at a munster game there is always a few who are quick to dig the boot in, both on here and in the bastion of journalism that is the Indo.
    “Munstera support is dead” “the bandwagon is in full force”

RDS can’t sell out for a perfectly timed Saturday leuropean game, in a relatively small stadium; and there won’t be a single word said.

bennyl10 wrote: »
    It’s a fair point though.
    Every time there is a cure of away seats at a munster game there is always a few who are quick to dig the boot in, both on here and in the bastion of journalism that is the Indo.
    “Munstera support is dead” “the bandwagon is in full force”

RDS can’t sell out for a perfectly timed Saturday leuropean game, in a relatively small stadium; and there won’t be a single word said.

Go back to bed, NOW

It wasn't a dig at Leinster, Champions Cup or not a game vs Benetton isn't a marque game.
    Pointing out how ridiculous it was to call a similar attendance for a Pro14 game terrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

It wasn't a dig at Leinster, Champions Cup or not a game vs Benetton isn't a marque game.
    Pointing out how ridiculous it was to call a similar attendance for a Pro14 game terrible.

You posted

How is that not a dig at Leinster?

All the rugby and great games this weekend and that was the first thing that comes to mind :rolleyes:

Not saying anything about the Munster crowd but a Munster v Ulster game in my eyes would be a bigger game to a Leinster v Benetton no matter what competition. I would always say the Irish derby match's are bigger than most group games.....

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    You posted
    How is that not a dig at Leinster?
    You've clearly decided to take this personally
    Nowhere did I say it was bad/poor or anything to that fact. Calm down there.

• Advertisement

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    No need to calm down and not taking personal....what exactly in my posts suggested I needed to calm down? or took it personally?
    You immediatly think its an attack on Leinster
    Just wondering why in the middle of all the rugby you would actually bother to check the attendance at the Leinster just to post here in some sort of reference to a Munster match?? :P
    This is a rugby discussion forum is it not?
    And I didn't go looking for for it, was posted on twitter.
    As I said, are you going to record the match day programs and post that next week? :p
    Will leave it here so, not the one who turned this into an argument.

Edit: Shefwedfan deleted his/her post for some reason.

Oh great, we're comparing the size of our pen attendances again.

5ua.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Can't say for sure the Lyon player touched that to disallow the try. Woeful ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 16,775 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Reminder that Gregor Townsend didn't select Rory Hutchinson for the World Cup.

So the Top14 leaders deciding they can't be bothered with Europe then? :pac:

Could be a long day for Saracens if they just keep giving Racing the ball back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Digifriendly

Neither Munster nor Leinster but Ulster supporter here so completely neutral on the attendance figures debate . Over 15,000 for visit of Benetton in CC is a fair attendance IMHO. Ulster play Clermont on Friday night and considering yesterday's results this should be a cracker yet I was still able to get tickets last night via Ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Racing flying out of the traps.

• Registered Users Posts: 67,072 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Great start for Racing. Sarries all over the shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Kayser on comms for BT, good to have a new voice.

Advertisement