Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tk maxx

Options
  • 24-09-2019 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if tk maxx stock different sizes to what’s on display.
    Found a nice winter jacket yesterday but was only in xxl size.
    I hadn’t time to ask an assistant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

You could ask, you might get lucky, but it's generally a get what you see shop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Depends on whether it's one of their own brands or not.

About half their stock is made up of "brand names" they create themselves and sell at huge profits.

Another part of their stock is "made for tk Maxx" by reputable brands. Nothing wrong with this - it's previous season designs used and the stock is not "left over" but new batches made for tk Maxx. Same principle operates in outlet shops.

Then less than 20% of their stock is bought in "overstocks / clearance" from leading brands.

So if the jacket belongs to one of the first two above, then possibly they would have more sizes available or coming in.

Personally I think it is the most overpriced shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

kbell wrote: »
    Does anyone know if tk maxx stock different sizes to what’s on display.
    Found a nice winter jacket yesterday but was only in xxl size.
    I hadn’t time to ask an assistant.

They have an online website (uk only) so you could try that and get it delivered to parcel motel

Advertisement