Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Kavanagh falling out with Everybody

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Does Conor even know this kid even exists?

I imagine so, both being in SBG a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,284 ✭✭✭✭rob316

He's the president of SBG in Ireland if he had fallen out with Owen or Paddy they wouldn't be running gyms under the SBG banner.
    John likes the notoriety and been the figure head of Irish mma, the other lads don't.
    Owen is a high level coach he's too good to be teaching classes for John.

I've met John loads of times, he seems sound. He's used his ticket with Conor to his full advantage and I can't blame him, he's taken Irish mma and his coaching career higher than he could ever imagined on the back of it.

In the amateur scene unless your an SBG gym there does seem to be problems with John. Lots of gyms don't like the immaf rules mainly down to brain scans and refuse to fight on the shows they sanction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I imagine so, both being in SBG a while

True, but his Discount Conor act reeks just as much of "Notice Me Conor" as it does using Conor's gimmick and hoping to duplicate his financial success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Great spat on twitter between fields and jk, Boylan just got involved things getting heated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,904 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

but1er wrote: »
    Great spat on twitter between fields and jk, Boylan just got involved things getting heated

I saw Chris putting up stuff the last few days that seemed like digs at John.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Boylan is on the money.

#TeamCW

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

For those who don't know how to work twitter, I've just checked both accounts and there doesn't seem to be any back and forth bar JK asking Graham Boylan a question, what happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

CatFromHue wrote: »
    For those who don't know how to work twitter, I've just checked both accounts and there doesn't seem to be any back and forth bar JK asking Graham Boylan a question, what happened?

https://mobile.twitter.com/CageWarriors/status/1144529823068545024

CatFromHue wrote: »
    Boylan's tweet seems to be deleted. From what I can see John is threatening legal action against Boylan for suggesting that he had something to do with getting event(s) shut down. John has some tweets about "libellous claims" etc. It's all getting a bit ugly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement