Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women have a choice

• 14-06-2015 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭lickme

Out last night and tried a lot of women. Probably about 30 and eventually got the shift and stinky fingers. Same with any lad I know. Women obviously can get lads easier than men get women. It's very strange! Women have a choice of men but lads don't have a choice of women! Tbh any decent one lads don't care. About 100 lads have to try the same thing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

be attractive and don't be unattractive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,823 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Dafuq did I just read?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

If you weren't such an ugly git you would have an easier time.

And did you or did you not choose which women to approach?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Oh god, is the leaving cert really over?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Deranged96

lazeedaisy wrote: »

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭PressRun

Cool story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Was this like speed dating or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

lazeedaisy wrote: »

And this is what we are producing after more than ten years of full time education.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

You're.......beautiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Tried what?

Challenging them to a game of chess?
    Impressing them with your knowledge of the social injustices endemic to Nicaragua?
    Debating the pros and cons of geothermal heating systems?

Or stumbled into them with a vodka and red bull in your hand and mumbled something incoherent and borderline obscene with your 'wingman' by your side?

• Advertisement

I stopped going to clubs when I would regularly see two or more guys grinding up against the same girl like a horny bunch of bees. Have some f*cking class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I always find it such a massive turn on when a guy approaches me after already getting knocked back by 20 other girls, that always makes me find his perseverance extremely attractive :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,450 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

lickme wrote: »
    Out last night and tried a lot of women. Probably about 30 and eventually got the shift and stinky fingers. Same with any lad I know. Women obviously can get lads easier than men get women. It's very strange! Women have a choice of men but lads don't have a choice of women! Tbh any decent one lads don't care. About 100 lads have to try the same thing

What I get from this is you're not easily disheartened.

Or drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Was this like speed dating or something?

Sounds more like Wesley. Roll on September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Don't ever change, OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Going up and saying 'my name is lickme' probably was the problem.

Reminds me of the OP. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Going around plaguing women all night.
    A proper idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP, when Mammy and Daddy find out you've joined Boards.ie, you'll be grounded for the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭lickme

OP, when Mammy and Daddy find out you've joined Boards.ie, you'll be grounded for the month.

Maybe the people who have replied here haven't been in a night club in the last ten years? Do ye find it easy to pull? And I'm 27 by the way. I eventually do pill a gal at least once a weekend but definitely every two weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭ngcxt6

ooh the poor mens
    misandry at its height me thinks

thanks feminism!11

• Advertisement

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Going around plaguing women all night.
    A proper idiot.

And i take it ur single? Could Bet My House On It. Obviously don't know what the current night life is like !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Maybe the people who have replied here haven't been in a night club in the last ten years? Do ye find it easy to pull? And I'm 27 by the way. I eventually do pill a gal at least once a weekend but definitely every two weeks.
    Do you dazzle them with your grasp of mathematics?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I'm younger than you, and was last in a club a few months ago. I still think you're acting like a horny 12 year old.

You 'pill' a 'gal' at least once a weekend. And definitely every two weeks?

What? Can you say that in English please?

I'm younger than you, and was last in a club a few months ago. I still think you're acting like a horny 12 year old.

Few months ago nuff said. Did you pull?

If you have to work hard to pull in a club then you're doing something wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Eutow

A mix of rohypnol and sex panther.

Eutow wrote: »
    A mix of rohypnol and sex panther.

Alf Stewart!

What do you mean by 'nuff said?' Because I don't bother paying a fortune to get drunk and listen to sh!t music?

No, I didn't pull, because I'm in a relationship.

What do you mean by 'nuff said?' Because I don't bother paying a fortune to get drunk and listen to sh!t music?

like omg ur so not cool

• Advertisement

And i take it ur single? Could Bet My House On It. Obviously don't know what the current night life is like !

Christ almighty.

Maybe once you hit thirty, you'll cop on.

bluewolf wrote: »
    like omg ur so not cool

My mam says I'm cool!

bluewolf wrote: »
    like omg ur so not cool

I'm kewl though, I swear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

What amazes me is that it took you 27 years to figure that out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If you honestly tried 30 women, then you just smell of desperation, which is off putting to most girls.

They can sense that ****.

Women have a choice, but can never make up their minds :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

You give out saying she is single but you are the desperate one going out approaching 50 girls. What a waste of time.

You're that annoying friend that ditches the group the second you get in anyway to go creep on girls and then call them all gowls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Don't mind them OP! You can pull all you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

catallus wrote: »
    Don't mind them OP! You can pull all you want!

Well...he can try?

Tbh if the op has to try that many women just to get laid, he's probably extremely ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Samaris wrote: »
    Well...he can try?

He said he got the shift! You didn't even read his post. :mad:

Are you just trying to put him down to look cool?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Any male over the age of 17 knows that women have the option of refusal to a greater degree than men in a nightclub.

Or were you just looking to tell people that you got the shift last night?

Either way, your post doesn't deserve some of the arseholey comments that are being being directed toward you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Nothing is a bigger turn off than hearing a grown man use the term lads.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,151 ✭✭✭✭beertons

got the stinky fingers

I lol'd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

You're a classy sleazy man, OP. I'm surprised that at 27 you haven't matured beyond the point where every week you go out with the sole intention of pulling and will stop at nothing to succeed. In fact, where will you stop?

Do you ever not pull and yet still have a good time, whether it's with your mates or some girl who was happy to flirt and no more?
    Tbh any decent one lads don't care. About 100 lads have to try the same thing

What does the first sentence of this quote mean?

And did you conduct a survey or something to establish that this happens with about 100 lads other lads?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Charming
    bear1 wrote: »
    Dafuq did I just read?

This, tbh.

Thread closed - not gonna end well for anyone involved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement