Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top won't sit properly......

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I notice it has a vest included-is the silky piece attached in any way to this? If it is, you could try clipping, or even sewing the straps of the vest to your bra strap(a few tacks really, just enough to hold it, but easy to remove) This should help keep the top in th right place.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

Have you tried toupee tape (also known as tit tape) it's double sided clear tape designed to stick to your skin and your clothes. It's how actresses are able to keep their boobs in very revealing dresses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

The vest and top aren't attached........unless I could manage to attach them -although sewing is not one of my strong points....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

You could try using a few very small safety pins to attach the top to the vest and then your bra straps. If it works, then you can go about stitching the top to the vest, and then only have to pin it when you wear it.

As mentioned above, you don't have to be very good at sewing; as long as the stitches are small enough on the outside to be noticeable (and that the top is attached correctly to the vest so as not to buckle - using pins to put the top in place before you start to sew helps with thsi) then it doesn't matter what the stitches look like.

Advertisement