Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody tell me where this dress is from?

Options
  • 05-09-2019 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

I know it seems like an impossible task as this is a (bad) screenshot of an Insta story, the quality is terrible and the dress is mostly hidden under a coat.
    I've DM'd the lady who posted it, but no reply back so I'm just wondering if anyone might know where this dress is from at all.

Penneys had something similar a while back, but it's not that one as I have it myself and the Penneys one is definitely paler and not as long.

All suggestions gratefully appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dinnyhw

I think Lisa Jordan showed it recently. She said it was from the floral collection on Nasty gal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Thank you. I've literally just trawled through the site but I just can't seem to find it :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Nasty Gal stuff sells out so quickly :(

Zara and Zalando worth a look for similar options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Twee. wrote: »
    Nasty Gal stuff sells out so quickly :(

Zara and Zalando worth a look for similar options.

I've gone a bit mad buying dresses in Zara lately. I need to calm down! :D

Advertisement