Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A More Irish Crime than this - Audi Driver Robs Bag of Spuds From Roof of Car

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

They were too apeeling to leave behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

That's Audi drivers for you

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

ij26TD9.jpg

It's ok, these guys are on the case :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Looks more like it was filmed with a phone.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Looks more like it was filmed with a phone.

Phone filming CCTV screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

That's Audi drivers for you

Only those who drive 'felt spec examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

That wasn’t the driver, it was the passenger! His fiat was probably broken down.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Phone filming CCTV screen.

Ahh, I understand now.

Thanks for that, unusual crime to say the least.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Cork **** sitting on your seat in the train down to their kip even though you’ve prebooked it and your name is above the seat and refusing to move their bag in the seat beside them just cos your a dub so obviously a cvnt, is a far more Irish crime.

Give the **** their independence I say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Tuco88

david75 wrote: »
    Cork **** sitting on your seat in the train down to their kip even though you’ve prebooked it and your name is above the seat and refusing to move their bag in the seat beside them just cos your a dub so obviously a cvnt, is a far more Irish crime.

Lol, just a little bit upset i see?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

david75 wrote: »

Why are you coming down to our kip then boi?
    Bit of robbing eh Jackeen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭p to the e

1726975-poirot.jpg

Hercule Poir-tate-ot is on the case

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Why are they blurring out the number plate? It's pretty obvious that he took them.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Someone managed to get a look at the culprit and a sketch artist has put this together.

mr-potato-transparent.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,942 ✭✭✭Patser

I just love that at almost the same time this crime is being committed, this is posted in YLYL after being spotted in Dublin.
    boombang wrote: »
    An honest self-appraisal of what it is to be an Audi driver.

Sorry about the grainy image. It was taken over my shoulder in moving traffic. I had to go full CSI to enhance the photo.

IMG_20180125_105835.jpg

Advertisement