Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Larry king dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,961 ✭✭✭DenMan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

He seemed to be old forever!

Who are TV shows and Movies going to go to now to interview their characters?

R.I.P Larry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

R.I.P Larry

James Corden probably

• Registered Users Posts: 7,961 ✭✭✭DenMan

James Corden probably

A horrifying thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

DenMan wrote: »
    A horrifying thought!

Indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,672 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

This part of the interview always makes me laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

He was a Journalist before journalists were political activists, it is a pity his legacy will be so badly besmirched as to be associated with CNN. RIP and to live to 87 after 8 wives, that is test of grit for any man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

theguzman wrote: »
    He was a Journalist before journalists were political activists, it is a pity his legacy will be so badly besmirched as to be associated with CNN. RIP and to live to 87 after 8 wives, that is test of grit for any man.
    8 marriages but only 7 wives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

8 marriages but only 7 wives.

Yes I think he married one woman twice back in the 70's. I liked to watch him alot when we first got Sky Digital in the early 2000's such an interesting guy and cool content compared to povertyland RTE.

His moderation of the 1993 NAFTA debate between Al Gore and Ross Perot was a masterclass in moderating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1352969095990423555

Piers Morgan getting stick over his sour tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Pinch Flat wrote: »

Bubblegum arsehole of an interviewer.

He could have Hitler on his stupid show and the question would be "So tell me, Adolf, and all the viewers, what REALLY is your favourite tea, and why? .... we'll be right back with my esteemed guest, Adolf Hitler, after these messages."

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

mikeym wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1352969095990423555

Piers Morgan getting stick over his sour tweet.
    Morgan is the very definition of an opportunistic attention whore scumbag with almost nothing, beyond his awkward bipedalism, to recommend him for inclusion in the human species. A twat of the highest order.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

R.I.P Larry

Yeah I always viewed him as old forever too.
    I think that's because most of us on this side of the world would have first seen him in the montage of the first Ghostbusters movie back in 84. He would have been 50.

Rip Larry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Now, a word to our audience: even though we're being broadcast on...Fox, there's no need for obnoxious hooting and hollering.

R.I.P Larry

Advertisement