Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost and Found (All posts in here)

Options
  • 06-01-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

Lost and Found

This thread is for all things lost or found in the South County Dublin area.

Let's all try and help each other out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭windowlicker

Hi,

If anyone found a set of keys around Merrion Road / Radisson hotel / N11 / Seamount Apartments, can you give me a pm please. Lost today 22/01/2012 around 1-2pm.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

I managed to lose my keys cycling between Ranelagh and the Student Centre in UCD. If anyone finds them please please let me know. They've a little mini hi-vis jacket keyring, and a bright orange IT Tralee road safety keyring.

Feel free to move this if this is in the wrong place.

I'm set to have to pay €300 coz the landlord will want to change the outside locks, so I really need to find them...

• Registered Users Posts: 13 paradice

hi, my mum lost a black coin purse in the ticket machine car park area on floor 1-2. It's very special to my mum, we don't care about the money inside we just really want it back. please contact me if found, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mocmo

Found a single key on a torn leather keyring inscribed 'Mulveys Dundrum'. Found on Churchtown Road, near Notre Dame school.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭whadafook

Hi

I've lost a set of car and house keys somewhere in the Rathfarnham/Ballinteer area on Sunday. Will pay €100 for their safe return if anyone finds them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

This is Sham, he's almost 2 years old and has been missing for a week in the Ballsbridge area, specifically around Paddy Cullen's/Spar opposite the RDS.

He's a very friendly cat and often approaches strangers, so we wouldn't be surprised if he's made some new friends and is staying with them.

Due to his impressive ninja skills, he has gotten out of every collar we're put on him but we adopted Sham and his sister Boxxy from the DSPCA in 2011. He's micro-chipped, has been neutered and definitely is not a stray.

If anyone has heard of anyone in the area taking in a 'stray' cat or has any news (good or bad *gulp*) about Sham could they please let me know?

Thanks for any help,

Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Found a brand new Jack & Jones Top on the 75 bus in Dun Laoghaire @ 3.45
    The top is new,if its yours please pm me with the colour,type and size and where it was bought.
    The receipt was still in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 miloshea

lost wallet - sugerloaf may 26. Any info? Thanks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Found a pair of men's reading glasses on Whitechurch road in Rathfarnham, dublin 14. They are ferucci brand are in a navy soft Infocus opticians case with a costa coffee napkin inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 j3zz

Bicycle was stolen last night from our balcony @ Marlfield Mall, Tallaght. Silver - blue (Klondyke Flyer) with characteristic tires from Lidl. If anyone catch it somewhere pls let me know via PM. Thanks.

ySQtOYM.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I found a beige coloured moped in the Sandyford industrial estate lying on its side keeled over around 12:20 this afternoon, there were very strong gusts today so I suspect the wind is to blame, whatever the case I picked it up for you and put it back on its stand. Unfortunately there was some damage, I left what pieces I could spot on the foot rest.

This is on the road where the China Sichuan restaurant is and it was parked just further up outside the barber shop.

My good deed done for the day, thought I'd post this on the off chance the owner sees it, just for their peace of mind as to how the damage occurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭stepinnman

This is a long, long shot but I have just (as in within the last two hours) lost my iphone in Dun Laoghaire. Most likely either outside Dunnes or at the playground outside the Hen House.

It's an iphone 3 with a smashed screen and so of little enough attraction to anybody else, but most importantly it's full of photos of my daughter and therefore very important to me.

I've called it but it's going straight to message minder which is a bit worrying.

Anyway, if by chance you're in the area and walking that way later today and tomorrow please keep an eye out and if, miracle of miracles, it's found, please PM me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭amor3

Long shot but worth a try. My son lost his comforter teddy in marlay park on saturday (7/215) He had it since he was born 4 years ago, we did buy 2 at the time but the other one is missing also! Oh had been back to look but only quickly as they were locking the gates. I've been into the parks department and they said they will keep an eye out but don't have much faith in them! It was the top playground and patch is light blue, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Hello,

We lost two handmade baby blankets somewhere near the Avoca & Salt Café on Sunday March 22nd around noon. Would really appreciate people spreading the word, reward for their return.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Guybrush Threepwood

My 85 year old Grandmother lost her much loved walking stick in Dun Laoghaire Shopping Centre on Friday the 19th of June in between 1.30-2pm. She left it at the pay station on the 2nd floor. It’s a brown horn stick with an ivory handle and silver band at the top and has huge sentimental value. If anyone has seen it or knows where it is please contact me or Dun Laoghaire Garda Station!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 charmicat

Hi everyone,

I've lost my wallet today (17/07/2015, around 18:30) in Milltown, probably on Clonskeagh Rd between Eglinton Rd and Belmont Ave or on Belmont Ave itself.
    Brown male wallet, inside a few cards: MasterCard credit, Leap, GNIB, PPS, miscellaneous store loyalty cards and more. Only 5 euros, not a lot of money, but the documents are really important.
    If anyone know anything about it please, PM or call me (083 8441-111). Will pay €100 to have it back.
    Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Hello all. Earlier today around 17:45 I lost my hearing aids. They are in a zipped black pouch and the pouch fell from my pocket. I was walking from the Stillorgan Luas stop to the Beacon South Quarter in Sandyford, Dublin. I had the hearing aids with me after getting off the luas. The black pouch is small and round with 'Resound Danalogic' in with text on the front. The hearing aids are specially tailored to my hearing levels and are useless to anyone else. As I'm profoundly deaf I'm lost without them. If you can please pass on any information I will be extremely grateful. You can contact me by sending me a PM if you have any information. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭tetsujin1979

found a pair of glasses on the grass outside the Microsoft building, opposite the Chase, in Sandyford Industrial Estate eariler.
    Hoping to reunite them with their owner. Pic here: https://twitter.com/tetsujin1979/statuses/671363234503487488
    Share, RT, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dodgy.

Lost drone (quadcopter), last Saturday 12th March in the Cunard area, was last seen heading in a N/E direction towards Old Military rd.

Description, unfortunately I can't post pictures/links so:
    Black carbon frame, with rcx branded motors and green propellers and a blue "Turnigy" battery pack.

Please PM me if by any chance anything is found matching this description, thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paleodon

I've lost a set of keys today somewhere in the Blackrock area, probably near Carysfort park. They're in a red "Key|Smart" keyholder that looks like a swiss army multi-tool with a usb stick.

Please PM me if you found it. I can give a 20 as reward or you can keep the keyholder if you like it ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

Ladies bike found and in safekeeping in Sandycove area. Get in touch with a description if yours has been lost or stolen. It's been reported to the Gardai but nothing back from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭sirspamalot

LOST DOG - GLENAGEARY/CORRIG ROAD/ROYAL TERRACE

****** DOG FOUND thanks to kindness of a good kid **********************

4 Year old white Bijon Friese , answers to the name OSCAR. Chipped and tagged - Much loved by family, missing since Friday 19/05/17.

Reward offered if found, contact details on collar .

Last seen around Glenageary Woods, I doubt this little guy went far.

All help and info gratefully received

*****************Dog found ***************************************

• Registered Users Posts: 2 SomeSortOfSoup

Hi all,
    Lost an iPhone 7 in Dalkey, was in Finnegan's up till 11:00 and then on the dart after. It has a clear soft case. I can't call it as there's no service to it as I'm on holiday here and I don't have international service. Please PM.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Hi boards,
    I lost a brown tweed flatcap in Dundrum Town Centre this evening. Sometime between 18.30 and 19.00.
    The cap has massive sentimental value. Absolutely gutted to lose it.
    Here's hoping someone out there can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭ocisorrenta

Hi all, on the morning of Tuesday, April 24 I lost my wedding ring EITHER on Clarinda Park East in Dun Laoghaire, OR around the grounds and facilities of West Wood Gym in Leopardstown.

It is a rose gold wedding band, and a family heirloom that I am absolutely devastated about losing.
    If you picked it up, and are looking for some way of getting it back to me, please post here, DM, or hand it in at West Wood Gym or Dun Laoghaire Garda Station.

Thanks a mill,

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Hi all, really hope you can help me with this please.

I lost a very sentimental keyring recently - most likely in Sandyford/Leopardstown areas.

It is a leather tag style keyring with an inscription in the name of P. Tierney.

It would mean a lot to me to get this back so if you could keep an eye out for it I'd really appreciate it thanks!

Advertisement