Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-06-2014, 22:04   #1
thebouldwhacker

What a ya got

Hi all,
A few fellow Boardsies are heading on an epic 1200 km cycle from sat morning until late Tuesday all about Munster and the weather will dictate a lot about how it's approached. We are examining the usual forecast services like war time boarder patrols but, like the Greek Gods, I reckon the real experts are worth a consultation.
So to the good people of the weather forum I ask what do you think the temp, rain etc over the next few days will shape up to be? Are we talking sun cream and shades or rain capes and thermals??
Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
19-06-2014, 22:25   #2

Sunshine,shades,lots of sun cream ,water to drink and electrolytes!
Thanks from:
19-06-2014, 23:53   #3
thebouldwhacker

Thanks for that, how cool do you think the evenings will dip, below 10oC? Below 5oC? Also though the dead heat has gone and no forecast is predicting it any chance of thunder showers or any other dramatic biblical weather?
Thanks again.
20-06-2014, 07:53   #4

Chances of rain are very very low this weekend.Its not going to be hot enough for mountain showers,though I wouldn't rule them out,just chances are very low.
Yes have a light jacket/jumper for the evenings.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion