Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

East Cork - anywhere open to purchase a car battery?

Options
  • 03-04-2020 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi all, the battery in my 08 Ford Focus diesel went a couple of nights ago and I'm having an awful time finding somwhere open to buy a replacement. I'm in East Cork. I've tried a fair few numbers, most have answered but none are actually open because of you know what. The closest came was Tadhg Hawes in Midleton, they agreed to sell me one yesterday, told me to drive out this morning and ring them when I was outside, did that but nobody would answer the phone!

So, can anyone help? Does anyone know of a place in East Cork definitely selling car parts at the moment? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,391 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Tyre places seem to be open, some sell batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Motorway in by kinsale roundabout is open

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Mintoe

Call breakdown on your insurance, lots of them will sell you a battery if you tell them that’s what you think it is

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Old McGroin

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Tyre places seem to be open, some sell batteries.

Thanks man, didn't think of the tyre places! Found one in Ballincollig near where I work that will fit one for me, cheers ðŸ»

Advertisement