Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Greatest Cover Version

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Got ya covered! ;)

Don't suppose you've got Tainted Love by Soft Cell in there too? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Zaph wrote: »

Was on my shortlist, bit just missed out at the final cut.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Was on my shortlist, bit just missed out at the final cut.

Same here, it was the last one I cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,435 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

How long do we have to submit?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Nominations still open, plenty of time booboo :)

We have around 60 songs now, going to allow everyone another 4 nominations each if they want, or 10 for new folk. Maybe we can start this next week. If there are some high profile songs missing, I will add them in as wild cards.

PS, tainted love is there ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Zaph wrote: »

I have that one covered!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Disturbed Land Of Confusion

Throw in as wildcard if possible, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

In!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Reberetta wrote: »
    Disturbed Land Of Confusion

Throw in as wildcard if possible, please.

Love their cover of Sound of Silence too. Didn't enter this but will definitely follow the reveal.

lassykk wrote: »
    Love their cover of Sound of Silence too. Didn't enter this but will definitely follow the reveal.

Hope to start this next week. PM me anything you would like included if you want, doesnt have to be a complete list of 10, if there is any song you think of, send it in. I will probably add a few wildcards of my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Kolido - I was trying to PM you a change but you have a message storage problem: Kolido has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

But maybe I won't need to....are you accepting cover versions that were not released as singles, i.e. they were only album tracks?

Kolido - I was trying to PM you a change but you have a message storage problem: Kolido has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

But maybe I won't need to....are you accepting cover versions that were not released as singles, i.e. they were only album tracks?

Hey Declan, sorry, should be able to PM me now. Yep, album tracks are fine.

Also, apologies that I didn't get a chance to start the contest this week, hopefully next week.

Kolido wrote: »
    Hey Declan, sorry, should be able to PM me now. Yep, album tracks are fine.

Also, apologies that I didn't get a chance to start the contest this week, hopefully next week.

I don't need to now! Thanks.

It's next week!

It's next week!

Ha.....I have round one ready, 128 songs, just didnt get time to start. Could possibly get started later this evening or tomorrow if anyone is around.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Ha.....I have round one ready, 128 songs, just didnt get time to start. Could possibly get started later this evening or tomorrow if anyone is around.

Sure, where else would we be???:P:D:pac:

Advertisement