Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon refund

Options
  • 03-04-2020 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Ive tried to get in contact with BOI over the last week regarding a refund i am receiving from amazon.de since last friday (27/03.2020) but cant get through to anyone that can help me. Amazon have said its gone through on their end. Can i get some help please.

Sean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi guys,

Ive tried to get in contact with BOI over the last week regarding a refund i am receiving from amazon.de since last friday (27/03.2020) but cant get through to anyone that can help me. Amazon have said its gone through on their end. Can i get some help please.

Sean
    Hi Sean,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

generally refunds take anything up to 5 working days to be processed on the account. Can we check with you Have you recently received a new card for your account? If you have received a new card and the refund is being processed to an old card it would be necessary to update the card details with Amazon to ensure the refund is applied.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement