Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenue adding new job

Options
  • 11-10-2019 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi guys.

I worked for one recruitment but after i got contract. In this time was everything fine. But when i changed my job i forget to add it on the revenue site. Now i am in trouble coz i am in emergency tax and have a notice "this job is active" that's why i can't add it. When i got salary i think it is activated by my new job. How i can avoid the emergency tax now and get paye credits too. "Once i activate job you can get it" i know about but in this situation i can't add new job coz it is already on my record. And maybe i can cease but i not suspend that job and i add it myself. I really don't know how it is working or what i do. Before it was easy they never added a job, i managed myself. Just very bad to stuck in this and i don't know how i can solve this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Oliver24

Oliver24 wrote: »
    Hi guys.

I worked for one recruitment but after i got contract. In this time was everything fine. But when i changed my job i forget to add it on the revenue site. Now i am in trouble coz i am in emergency tax and have a notice "this job is active" that's why i can't add it. When i got salary i think it is activated by my new job. How i can avoid the emergency tax now and get paye credits too. "Once i activate job you can get it" i know about but in this situation i can't add new job coz it is already on my record. And maybe i can cease but i not suspend that job and i add it myself. I really don't know how it is working or what i do. Before it was easy they never added a job, i managed myself. Just very bad to stuck in this and i don't know how i can solve this.

If somebody knows anything or if i cease and after add that job my own can avoid this i don't know. Coz in real i don't cease that job. I don't want to do any mistakes or bigger trouble.

Thank you for the help.

Oliver24 wrote: »
    If somebody knows anything or if i cease and after add that job my own can avoid this i don't know. Coz in real i don't cease that job. I don't want to do any mistakes or bigger trouble.

Thank you for the help.

Ring revenue. They are very helpful

Advertisement