Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas 2019 purchases

Options

Comments

How do I embed it? I used to use tinypic and I haven't a clue how to do it now they're gone!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

How do I embed it? I used to use tinypic and I haven't a clue how to do it now they're gone!! :(

I can see it BuileBeag !
    And they're fab tbh , really classy looking !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I can see it BuileBeag !
    And they're fab tbh , really classy looking !

Oh good. Thanks! I really like them.

I actually just remembered something else I bought a few weeks ago. It's a duvet cover. It's not really aimed at Christmas... Just winter.. but it has deer and hares and stuff on it and is a perfect match for our bedroom. I think they might even be reindeer on it and it's brushed cotton. I'm going to save it for Christmas but it's killing me 'cause it's gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh good. Thanks! I really like them.

I actually just remembered something else I bought a few weeks ago. It's a duvet cover. It's not really aimed at Christmas... Just winter.. but it has deer and hares and stuff on it and is a perfect match for our bedroom. I think they might even be reindeer on it and it's brushed cotton. I'm going to save it for Christmas but it's killing me 'cause it's gorgeous.

Do you know what ? Put it on the bed !
    Enjoy it for longer than just December , and it'll be your own little bit of (early) Christmas happiness in the next few weeks !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Do you know what ? Put it on the bed !
    Enjoy it for longer than just December , and it'll be your own little bit of (early) Christmas happiness in the next few weeks !

You're probably right and it's actually double sided with just stripes on one side. Might put it on stripes up and only I will know the Christmassy secret that lies beneath! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Picked this up in Ikea this week.

492659.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭Jude13

Really pretty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Lovely objects, BuileBeag and Toto !

The other Winter jacket I ordered for my mum was delivered, and this one is a keeper !
    Looking forward to see it on her now.

Online shopping really comes into its own when you live away !

That was my big Christmas present for her,
    so now I can relax, as I will be buying mainly food and drinks gifts for family and friends, and they are easy to source and to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Jude13 wrote: »

Nice. Lets hope its cold enough when you're back here to wear it. It looks like walking central heating! :D

• Advertisement

I've gone soft, I used to be the lunatic wearing a training vest and shorts in the depth of winter nights training in Ireland. Now I am all wrapped up. Plus my chest hair minics the jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

It looks so cosy!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I bought the Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Love' perfume set from Roches Pharmacy for a gift, was a good bit cheaper than boots too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I need that reindeer hoodie.

And this Disney Genie jumper.

pnQjnqe.jpg

Loughc wrote: »
    I need that reindeer hoodie.

And this Disney Genie jumper.

pnQjnqe.jpg

There goes the nappy money for this month!! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

BBC Good Food Christmas Taste Awards 2019

Experts spent five days tasting over 200 products from 12 national supermarkets

Lucky experts, I'd say !

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/christmas-taste-test

otnomart wrote: »

Lucky experts, I'd say !

Some people get all the good jobs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭snowgal

TRS30 wrote: »
    Some people get all the good jobs!

I’m drooling over everything that’s listed! Even the vegetarian stuff that I don’t like :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lucky experts, I'd say !

M&S Yule log. Get in me belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

God, I'd love a piece of yule log now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

M&S food catalogue is out and they have a desk staffed already for orders...

I also need this jumper.

6AM3byC.jpg

I also need this jumper.

6AM3byC.jpg

I love how for Christmas stuff we use 'need' rather than 'want'! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I also need this jumper.

6AM3byC.jpg

God don't tell the angry elf that's moaning about Jumpers over on the Green Christmas thread

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭DvB

God don't tell the angry elf that's moaning about Jumpers over on the Green Christmas thread

Or about the mountain of the things I saw in Penneys at the weekend & nealry bought! (& still might!!;))
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

DvB wrote: »
    Or about the mountain of the things I saw in Penneys at the weekend & nealry bought! (& still might!!;))

YEAH!!! Go for it! I Saw E.T king size bed covers in there I was very tempted for my fresh set for christmas eve :D

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

DvB wrote: »

I bought 2 little mantle hanging santas. We dont have a mantle :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Lucky experts, I'd say !

I love how 'Yule log' is a distinct category from 'Chocolate centrepiece dessert', does this mean I can make both for Christmas?

I'm already planning to buy the M&S Yule log as soon as I get a chance!

JustMe,K wrote: »
    I bought 2 little mantle hanging santas. We dont have a mantle :rolleyes:

Now that is kind of Christmas dedication we like to see :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Bought tickets for Christmas at Bunratty yesterday - I'm even a bit excited so I hope it's good now :P

Also picked up Hatchimals advent calendars for the kids after swearing we'd never bring more Hatchimals into this house.

Advertisement