Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy children's beds in cork city?

Options
  • 26-09-2019 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

so my daughter is 5 and a half years old now.

where can we buy a decent bed for her? she would like one with a design like from paw patrol, Minnie mouse or something like that. when you check online you get many toddler bed, but i think they would be too small. i don't wanna be buying a new bed in a year.

but i couldn't find any other sizes for kids beds? what the next size after a 140cm mattress, which send to be the default length for toddler beds?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

murfilein wrote: »
    so my daughter is 5 and a half years old now.

where can we buy a decent bed for her? she would like one with a design like from paw patrol, Minnie mouse or something like that. when you check online you get many toddler bed, but i think they would be too small. i don't wanna be buying a new bed in a year.

but i couldn't find any other sizes for kids beds? what the next size after a 140cm mattress, which send to be the default length for toddler beds?
    Our youngest is also five we bought our kids beds online from jellybean in cork; theres also meubles in kilkenny both deliver, bought the mattress locally and just to note: memory foam mattress is not recommended for growing children as apparently it can affect the shape of the back better to have a normal spring mattress for kids, we bought the mattress locally to save on shipping cost

Vipack Pino mid sleeper Model: PIHSZG14 

Standard sized single bed 209cm long 105cm wide
    but it's a mid sleeper leaving space underneath for playing or storage; they come with a range of curtain options in our case he chose a fire truck as he likes Marshall but they also supply doll house curtains,
    Heres a link to ours fitted; I've had white before and they show up chips and scratches this time we chose the charcoal and they don't show markings up like the white did,
    I recommend using PVA wood glue on the dowels when assembling and there very strong when built.

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/?do=findComment&comment=766329

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

LenWoods wrote: »
    Our youngest is also five we bought our kids beds online from meubles in kilkenny, also jellybean are in cork

Vipack Pino mid sleeper Model: PIHSZG14 

Standard sized single bed 209cm long 105cm wide
    but it's a mid sleeper leaving space underneath for playing or storage; they come with a range of curtain options in our case he chose a fire truck as he likes Marshall but they also supply doll house curtains,
    Heres a link to ours fitted; I've had white before and they show up chips and scratches this time we chose the charcoal and they donf show markings up like the white did,
    I recommend using PVA wood glue on the dowels when assembling and there very strong when built.

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/80864-living-room-project/?do=findComment&comment=766329

Hope this helps

thanks for your answer! totally forgot about this thread - by now we bought a bunkbed for our kids :D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

murfilein wrote: »
    thanks for your answer! totally forgot about this thread - by now we bought a bunkbed for our kids :D

Ow right 😬
    Sorry for delay in responding and thanks for getting back to me

Advertisement