Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music System for 9 year old

Options
  • 11-10-2019 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

my daughter would love her own "boombox" (her words not mine!) for her bedroom for christmas. I'm not keen on the idea of buying a CD player/Radio as CD's are not as readily available in shops as they were. I swaying towards a type of MP3 player device.

With the regular MP3 its my understanding that you have to upload CD's to a laptop and then download the music to the MP3 (which is just the same as having an ordinary CD player, you have to go to the rounds of purchasing CDs anyway).

I don't want to jump into the iPod/phone scene just yet with her and i'm wondering if there are any App based MP3's out there? A bluetooth device that would play the likes of spotify etc.

am i looking for a "unicorn"???? :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I don't actually know if it would work, but how about Spotify?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

Your best bet is an iPod. Otherwise it's quite a unicorn

Advertisement