Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mens casual jackets?

Options
  • 25-09-2019 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hey! Just looking for ideas on where ye buy casual jackets. Next used to be good as they had their own brand but now they are stocking the likes of Barbour and other brands I don't like. Any suggestions for places online I can browse?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

zweton wrote: »
    Hey! Just looking for ideas on where ye buy casual jackets. Next used to be good as they had their own brand but now they are stocking the likes of Barbour and other brands I don't like. Any suggestions for places online I can browse?

always thought zara was good for jackets especially light bombers. Sizing can be bit different so always went up a size for them.

Brave soul also has some good ones for very cheap on MandM direct if you dont mind a hood find them great for walk into work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

zweton wrote: »

You don't like Barbour? Iconic jackets. What is this herecy?

Some of the coolest jackets you can buy.

Daniel-Craig-Skyfall-James-Bond-Jacket-310x310.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Bellstaf Jackets are my favourite, I've a few pairs the Burgundy biker jacket with the belt is a classic

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

nthclare wrote: »
    Bellstaf Jackets are my favourite, I've a few pairs the Burgundy biker jacket with the belt is a classic

I'd second that.Treated myself to a belstaff racer once.Love it.

Aye, Belstaff are lovely too. Love the Trial/Road Master with the belt. Pricey though.

• Advertisement

Keyzer wrote: »
    Aye, Belstaff are lovely too. Love the Trial/Road Master with the belt. Pricey though.

It's pricy alright but it'll last you 50 year's and the longer you have it the better it'll look.

stratowide wrote: »
    I'd second that.Treated myself to a belstaff racer once.Love it.

They're very masculine and classy looking aren't they

nthclare wrote: »
    They're very masculine and classy looking aren't they

That they are...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

i got a Belstaff recently = expensive but worth every penny

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Belstaff seem out of my price range but Barbour have some lovely items in BT at the moment, will probably pick one up heading into the colder months

• Advertisement

D'Agger wrote: »
    Belstaff seem out of my price range but Barbour have some lovely items in BT at the moment, will probably pick one up heading into the colder months

You should check out a site called countryattire.com - I've used them for buying barbour on three occasions, great selection plus they regularly do 20% off so you can pick up some nice bargains.

Advertisement