Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Friday 11th June

Options
  • 11-06-2021 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

A lot of racing today. A few stand out.

12.30 Sandown, Mojomaker. The fav is quite short here @ around 4/5 but even at that I think it's very good value in this particular race.
    Well beaten first time out in a class 2 over 5f but didn't look the best that day, started slowly and never got involved. Ran 2nd over 6f last time out and beaten 1/2 length. Back to 5f here and class 4, and I think the firmer ground will suit. Confident win bet on Mojomaker and my best of the day! Few more lined up for myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    A lot of racing today. A few stand out.

12.30 Sandown, Mojomaker. The fav is quite short here @ around 4/5 but even at that I think it's very good value in this particular race.
    Well beaten first time out in a class 2 over 5f but didn't look the best that day, started slowly and never got involved. Ran 2nd over 6f last time out and beaten 1/2 length. Back to 5f here and class 4, and I think the firmer ground will suit. Confident win bet on Mojomaker and my best of the day! Few more lined up for myself.

Good bet , won well

Heart to heart in the first at fairy house is where my money is going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.25 Chepstow. Zulu Girl. Horse is around 9/4 on the exchange, I can't see it winning. I have it priced up at least 7/2. It won a weak class 6 handicap, really weak. Carries a 5lbs penalty today and to me this looks a stronger handicap than the last one it won in. Lay bet for me, just can't see it winning.

Last bet of the 'day-time' racing for me. Have 1 or 2 lined up for later in the evening.

1.35 Sandown, Native Trail. Horse is around 4/5 on the exchange. Just finished backing this to win. This horse could be something very special. Confident win bet. I'm done til this evening.

Last bet of the day/evening for me.

4.00 York, Duke Of Hazzard. Horse is around even money on the exchange. I've just finished backing the horse to win. The horse hasn't won since 2019 but the horse just hasn't seemed right since then. They've been running the horse over 1m mostly but I feel 7f is it's ideal distance. Also, seems to come right in the early to mid summer and will like the ground. The last run at Epsom will have it spot on for today. I'm confident it will win.

I'm done til tomorrow.

Advertisement