Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talking bollox podcast

Options
  • 26-05-2021 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

I've recently only listened to the Talking bollox podcast, I've known both of the lads who do it a few years as they are local to me.

It's very real and its comedy gold. I would recommend it to anyone for light listening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,719 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Which one are you? Calvin or Terence?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭LMHC

Which one are you? Calvin or Terence?

Neither.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,077 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

gave the latest episode 4 mins

giggling children, not at all for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 HeavyLift

Fair play to the lads, I’m sure they have a good following.

I tried to listen to a couple over the last few months, Roddy Doyle being one.

But I couldn’t get into it.

I heard them have a go at Sunday World Nicola regarding her writing about the North Inner City murders. And the fact the NIC was prominent in the paper and gave the Nation a certain (bad) impression of the area.

I was waiting for Nicola to advise them that she, and her colleagues write about murder wherever it takes place in Dublin/Ireland.

And if there was a higher proportion of murders in the NIC, then that’s the premise of the reports.

But she never.

Advertisement