Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County council assistant staff officer interview

Options
  • 15-04-2021 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I’m going for assistant staff officer grade Iv position interview soon . I would be grateful for any tips/advice from anyone regarding areas of study or questions i may be asked. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bubri02

Infotel wrote: »
    I’m going for assistant staff officer grade Iv position interview soon . I would be grateful for any tips/advice from anyone regarding areas of study or questions i may be asked. Thanks
    Hi. I recently did an interview for staff officer grade 5. They asked questions all based on the competencies listed in the candidate information booklet. I would have 2 or 3 scenarios prepared for each of the competencies & you should be grand. I spent ages reading up on council initiatives, kpis, local issues etc but was not asked one question on anything council related. Hope this helps. Good luck with the interview :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JassC

Hi There, Just wondering were any of ye successful in getting to final round interview and if so is the interview quiet similar?

Advertisement