Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭snowgal

yes and he was the one going mad about it at the start, now hes like ah stop trying to chase down our €80k, its grand, its only our lifesavings ye know...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

snowgal wrote: »
    yes and he was the one going mad about it at the start, now he's like ah stop trying to chase down our €80k, its grand, its only our lifesavings ye know...

They keep saying it's their 'life savings' but didn't they borrow that money through an associate of Susie. Which actually puts them in a worse position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭wiz569

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    They keep saying it's their 'life savings' but didn't they borrow that money through an associate of Susie. Which actually puts them in a worse position.

No he was a phoney mortgage broker who stepped in when the bank refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

wiz569 wrote: »
    No he was a phoney mortgage broker who stepped in when the bank refused.

Oh right. I thought they needed a bigger deposit so had to borrow money separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭wiz569

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Oh right. I thought they needed a bigger deposit so had to borrow money separately.

You could be right tbh I wasn't really following that story line as it was a bit crap lol, but in that case they didnt lose 90 grand so as your man was in league with Susie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rodders999

The guy can barely walk he’s in so much pain, is swallowing pain killers like they’re smarties but still decides to enter a surf competition.

You can see where this is heading a mile off, hopefully he’s swept out to see and never seen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Delta2113

They are certainly dragging out the Justin pain killers story.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,272 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Susie returns only to be killed off, a who done it murder

So much anguish faced Dean in Monday’s episode - it was off the charts.

Anguish faced Dean when talking to Ziggy, anguish faced Dean when he went looking for Mac and anguish face overload when Amber confronted him about whether he was still in love with Ziggy.

Ol’ rubber face is still moaning at Leah because she’s trying to get their 90 grand back I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Justin's character was never great but they've absolutely ruined him of late.
    It never crossed his mind to go with Leah and John, whether he agreed with their mission or not?
    He's a useless boyfriend, a crap brother and a total, total failure as a father.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Delta2113 wrote: »
    They are certainly dragging out the Justin pain killers story.

Bloke just needs acting lessons,simple as,very hard to watch all that gurning

Tori and Christian…..just rack off please

I kinda want Christian to go off with Jasmine

Christian's arse on show today, was that a first for the show, a butt shot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

So how long before Leah and this new guy feel sparks?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Leah is a very saucy minx now.

Spare a thought for the guy who dropped his car off for a service at the garage 6 months ago and has been back every day since to try and collect it only to find the place always shut.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,871 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I get the feeling that Leah and John are being further scammed by Susie searchers

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

I'm running out of characters that I like in Home & Away these days....just about every scene has someone that gets my goat.

I've never liked Justin from day one, too much of a hothead, selfish, crap dad, crap boss....the addiction isn't his major problem, it's his personality.

Christian - well a surgeon with an ego the size of a planet was never gonna settle with a single mum and her little girl into a life in suburbia, was he?

Chloe - selfish, spoiled - and much too LOUD! brat.

Martha - is she on the show or not? She's there for a week, then gone for six as far as I can tell.

I've never lived in Australia but is it really normal to go into someone's workplace and openly invite them home for a bit of nooky? (Leah & Justin, Mia & Ari, Mac & Emmett) I mean really....if I was sat there with a cuppa and a lamington or whatever passes for cake in the Diner, I don't wanna be hearing about the staff's sex life!

Where's the school gone?

My favourites are of course Alf, Irene, Dean, Ziggy, Tori, Marilyn, Roo. I'd love to see Sergeant McCarthy made a regular, maybe as a fella for Irene - isn't it about time?

Dieter Brummer aka Shane Parrish has died at the age of 45

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭snowgal

yea read that today, poor Shane. I loved him and Angel back in the day...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I think its obvious who killed Susie.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Yes, he is gonns turn psycho and go for Leah next but Justin will save the day and give him another good bashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Yeah so we are all agreed on who we think it is.

Terry Pratchet

I thought Christian's patient had broke her neck could not walk or move, is he a miracle worker

I was not expecting that explosion. Shocking.

Terry Pratchet

This could be the intro for a Mexican cartel coming to town. The taco van was their competitor and now it’s gone. But people have to pay, expect to see Ryders headless corpse hanging off the pier railings and Roo will be buried alive inside the walls of the beach house.

Did they pull that new police investigator lady straight off the local pantomime stage?

woeful acting (and that’s saying something in Summah Bay)

• Advertisement

Advertisement