Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The username is been replaced by your email address and you have to reset your password

"This week you'll receive an email asking you to authenticate your email and re-set your password."

I presume we cannot do anything until we get that email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,887 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Renewed last night

Not looking forward to seeing the ticket prices

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭PMC83

Renewed last night

Not looking forward to seeing the ticket prices

Yep renewed just there, I wonder will there even be a supporters club allocation this time around

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭mike2084

Are they sending those emails to renew in batches or something? Didn't get anything here yet - yes checked span folder - and was a member for a good few years.

mike2084 wrote: »
    Are they sending those emails to renew in batches or something? Didn't get anything here yet - yes checked span folder - and was a member for a good few years.

No I just logged in and the option was there to buy/renew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Seems odd that they aren't promoting it by email

Eod100 wrote: »
    Seems odd that they aren't promoting it by email

Yeah, could be a case they wont have many tickets to give out so aren't screaming about it. I know Leinster are saving a lot of their allocation for the first game back at the RDS, for front line workers. Maybe something similar is happening here, which is fair enough.

If I can't get any tickets for the summer, roll on the November games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,887 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Playing in All Blacks in November apparently

South Africa not playing us but playing Wales, England and Scotland

Playing in All Blacks in November apparently

South Africa not playing us but playing Wales, England and Scotland

Abs would be class, I missed out the last time but was lucky enough to see them before. Any word on the other games? At this stage I'd go and watch anyone tbh

• Advertisement

PMC83 wrote: »
    Yeah, could be a case they wont have many tickets to give out so aren't screaming about it. I know Leinster are saving a lot of their allocation for the first game back at the RDS, for front line workers. Maybe something similar is happening here, which is fair enough.

Ah yeah I don't expect draw for supporters club for July game but say for 6 Nations next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,242 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

If anything there should be more tickets available for International matches going forward.
    Corporate spending on tickets will be scaled back drastically post Covid as businesses tighten their belts.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

If anything there should be more tickets available for International matches going forward.
    Corporate spending on tickets will be scaled back drastically post Covid as businesses tighten their belts.

Plenty of money for corporate entertainment still, no budgets have been used for at least 12 months. Tickets will be as hard to get as ever.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,831 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I'd say the opposite.

I'd imagine a bigger trench of tickets will be given to clubs as a form of emergency income.... Meaning less tickets for general sale

Be very surprised if theres more knocking around then usual

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭Lost Ormond

Not at all. businesses wont have spent money in these areas and especially some bigger firms who will be very eager to spend that once things are really up and running like before...
    Plenty of money for corporate entertainment still, no budgets have been used for at least 12 months. Tickets will be as hard to get as ever.

Yes plenty of money still going to be around for corporate entertainment etc but ideally tickets will go back to clubs

• Advertisement

Tickets for the two Aviva trial games going to front line workers and clubs. Think its safe to say none will make public sale given the low capacity allowed.

https://www.irishrugby.ie/2021/06/21/irish-rugby-ready-to-welcome-supporters-back-to-the-aviva-stadium/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,361 ✭✭✭✭phog

Tickets for the two Aviva trial games going to front line workers and clubs. Think its safe to say none will make public sale given the low capacity allowed.

https://www.irishrugby.ie/2021/06/21/irish-rugby-ready-to-welcome-supporters-back-to-the-aviva-stadium/

I've no issue with that - in fact I think it's a great idea to rewards the FLW and Clubs

• Subscribers Posts: 41,831 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

phog wrote: »
    I've no issue with that - in fact I think it's a great idea to rewards the FLW and Clubs

hopefully clubs maximise their potential revenue from this.

our club is running raffles for the sets we received.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭blackwhite

sydthebeat wrote: »

6 tickets per club, and names of the ticket holders need to be submitted to branch by 5pm tomorrow (for Leinster clubs at least), so not a huge amount of time to run a raffle if looking to maximise revenue.

We've decided to gift our allocation to nominated volunteers within the club who've been doing various bits during covid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,361 ✭✭✭✭phog

sydthebeat wrote: »

The only time I'm willing to pay over face value for tickets is when I'm buying from a club and they're using the extra to fund their club activities.

• Advertisement

Tickets for the Japan game available on Ticketmaster now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,496 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Legend. Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,141 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Thank you so much!! Live rugby at last!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,161 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Just picked up 2. Still a few available

• Registered Users Posts: 40 F.nelson

Picked up two just there, only appeared after a morning of refreshing the page

Anyone else think it's strange we haven't had an email about arrival time or in stadium restrictions? Email this morning was primarily about tickets and then staying in your seats.

IRFU press release a few weeks ago did say no alcohol will be served and only a few concessions available so "bring your own refreshments" but I'm guessing small bags only restriction remains in place so that limits refreshment options :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

F.nelson wrote: »
    Picked up two just there, only appeared after a morning of refreshing the page

Cheers for the heads up. Just got 2, very surprised! Great birthday surprise for the OH tomorrow.

Did anyone have trouble logging in, since you get redirected to the IRFU ticket sales and out of Ticketmaster? I couldn't get them to accept my email address and password, and the reset email never arrived. It claimed I was registered already with them, but I'm not sure I was - my tickets have previously been bought through Ticketmaster itself.

I ended up quickly setting up an account with an alternative email address.

Info on IRFU website

https://www.irishrugby.ie/ireland/tickets/vodafone-summer-series-match-attendance-protocols/

They've removed the "bring your own refreshments" line!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Just got 2 tickets theres about 20 left

Little reminder for people going today. FM radio will find the referee frequency on 96fm.

• Advertisement

Some more tickets have popped up on TM this morning.

Tickets for USA game

Supporters Club presale 9am tomorrow to 9am Thursday. General sale 10am Thursday.

Can't decide if it's worth paying the €50 supporters club membership

Caranica wrote: »
    Tickets for USA game

Supporters Club presale 9am tomorrow to 9am Thursday. General sale 10am Thursday.

There are only 2500 pairs of tickets, most of which have gone to clubs.

I'd wait until there's better value for your year.

Caranica wrote: »
    Tickets for USA game

Was there an email sent to members, renewed about a week ago but nothing (can't make this game but for future ones want to make sure I'm getting the emails).

Was there an email sent to members, renewed about a week ago but nothing (can't make this game but for future ones want to make sure I'm getting the emails).

I don't know, I've just been checking Ticketmaster since Saturday night.

There are only 2500 pairs of tickets, most of which have gone to clubs.

I'd wait until there's better value for your year.

Guess it includes November Series and 6 Nations but could be limited attendance too.

No mails. It's just popped up on the Ticketmaster event page.

It could even be a small allocation for the USA supporters club, you'd never know.

No mails. It's just popped up on the Ticketmaster event page.

It could even be a small allocation for the USA supporters club, you'd never know.

Thanks.

Logged into the actual IRSC page under 'tickets' and nothing there.

Just got sent a link from the supporters club to buy tickets for the game on sat. First come first served but it seems there is some allocation for the sc.

• Advertisement

Just got sent a link from the supporters club to buy tickets for the game on sat. First come first served but it seems there is some allocation for the sc.

Looks like a unique link per user too.

I'd imagine just dipping from the same small pool of tickets either way

Yep got the email too now - live from romorrow morning

I'd imagine just dipping from the same small pool of tickets either way

Absolutely. It's an opportunity to purchase from a small pool rather than a guarantee of tickets if wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

What are the odds of picking up a ticket for the Autumn internationals?

Are you a member of a club? theyre best shot as hopefully will have full capacity but most tickets will be going to clubs, schools and the various groups like refs etc so not likely to be any on public sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Cheers. It's a long time since I was a member of a club. In the past, a small number of autumn internationals went on sale through ticket master. Is that not the case anymore? I understand that this doesn't happen for 6N.

They might go on sale but im just thinking with no full capacity crowds having been at irish games in Dublin for a while demand will be very high from the constituent parts of the union and that as a result there wont be a public sale.

• Administrators Posts: 54,091 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

It's an unusually strong fixture lineup this November which will make getting tickets more difficult than usual.

You can often get lucky with a few singles appearing, but you need to be on Ticketmaster throughout the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

I've always wondered how these single seats appear... Anytime I buy I'm told not to leave single seats behind

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement