Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf5 ps4 help

Options
  • 20-09-2019 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi all, Im after getting a corrupted file in bf5, when i turn on the game and where it says "press x to start" I press x and it just stays on the same screen and i somehow got a corrupted file in bf5!

I reinstalled the game twice i restored licenses and done a rebuild database but still didnt fix it!

I uploaded my saved data to online storage then deleted the game and saved data and reinstalled the game and it worked without my saved data.

I bought a ps4 pro today and I wanted to know if i transferred all my games and saved data to the pro will the corrupted file transfer as well? I hope someone can help thanks in advance

Advertisement