Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I feel better now. Thanks guys <3

Submitted my ES play from yesterday to top 10 plays, lets do this!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Submitted my ES play from yesterday to top 10 plays, lets do this!

This the game?

This the game?

Yep around the 30 minute mark for about 3 minutes, it's actually hilarious. Paul was in stitches and when you have random Russians complimenting you when they never say anything positive you know you've done well :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I want to get the ball rolling for some sort of league, but in order to get decent numbers we'll have to look outside boards.ie. I've set up a FB page for Dota 2 Ireland to see if we can start something in the coming weeks

I will be feeding soon

sweet nice idea, be great, theres always loads in the ireland channel etc.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

been playing a game of LoL with a mate every other night as a crutch to get me off the DotA. i take it all back! the dota player base is heaven compared!

been watching dota though. really liking the post TI3 picks & bans. troll warlord and LoA back in action. both old school heroes tearing it up. also really liking DK's new squad. the thinking seems to be "lets just get the 3 best asian solo players and put them in a team." kinda like Real Madrid or something :p

• Advertisement

Leshrac, y u go hard lane with me as Seer and take my farm? And not level up stun and go for lightning instead? And and and... christ.

I'm fed up playing with randomers now. Even if there's 4 of us. Always someone to ruin your day.

Feed??

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Leshrac, y u go hard lane with me as Seer and take my farm? And not level up stun and go for lightning instead? And and and... christ.

I'm fed up playing with randomers now. Even if there's 4 of us. Always someone to ruin your day.

DotA 2013

LOL

Get in there!

that sb play >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Haha great stuff kag!

That CM game last night was a decent standard Dreddy, Knaz and your other mate were pretty solid. That first game was horrible, we got cheesed guys. Cheesed bad!

Yeah can't believe we lost to those clowns, won't happen twice though. :pac:

• Advertisement

Don't get a vanguard on weaver!

Aye I know but I was trying to stay alive in teamfights, which I did for the most part. I was almost on Butterfly when everything went to ****. So I went to get bot to try backdoor as their racks were gone but sadly it wasn't to be.

I've done a U turn on my defense of VG. It's literally ****e on any hero these days. A vit booster is far better value and can be turned in to a heart late game.

I've done a U turn on my defense of VG. It's literally ****e on any hero these days. A vit booster is far better value and can be turned in to a heart late game.

Lmao . Was on to post that expecting you to reply that it's not all bad :D

Lmao . Was on to post that expecting you to reply that it's not all bad :D

Apart from Spectre in some situations I can't think of any other hero that a vit booster, mek or armlet are better for.

yeah spectre would be most suited.

im away til the boards signups are over pretty much, make me a team kag, fly!

yeah spectre would be most suited.

im away til the boards signups are over pretty much, make me a team kag, fly!

Explain

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Apart from Spectre in some situations I can't think of any other hero that a vit booster, mek or armlet are better for.

Or drums.

Advertisement