Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing from UK - Recommendations?

Options
  • 01-09-2017 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,314 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to import some firearms from the UK but the seller, an antiques shop, is not willing to organise sending them here. They're exempt from licence there but need to be imported as live here. I can get everything on this end done through a dealer but need a dealer in the UK to accept delivery and send on to Ireland.

Does anyone have anyone they've used before or can recommend? Any ballpark for how much it cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭furandfeather

kowloon wrote: »
    I'm looking to import some firearms from the UK but the seller, an antiques shop, is not willing to organise sending them here. They're exempt from licence there but need to be imported as live here. I can get everything on this end done through a dealer but need a dealer in the UK to accept delivery and send on to Ireland.

Does anyone have anyone they've used before or can recommend? Any ballpark for how much it cost?

I brought a gun in from England in February and they sent it to mccloys up north. They then shipped it to my rfd. €50 euro I had to give them and €50 to my rfd

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Check with you dealer, he may have worked with dealers in the North before. any amount of them in there that will take stuff in for you., I have used Bridge gun and Tackle and using them again shortly to get magazines sent to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

2nd that for tannyoky. Great lads to deal with.

Advertisement