Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

played black ops 1 all afternoon

Options
  • 19-05-2018 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭

and it was awesome. I was as search player back in the day so that's where I go. Got a couple of games where it was unfeckinbelieavabley fun.....but most of them were some guy under the map hacking for the win.
    game would be so much fun but for this
    MW2 I'd live in but for this
    fu activision seriously fcku u

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

Best ever instalment of COD. hard to believe it's almost 8 years old. I would love it remastered for current gen consoles

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

W@W and MW3 had the best multiplayer's for me, but BO1 was a close third. It was excellent! Would love a remaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

W@W and MW3 had the best multiplayer's for me, but BO1 was a close third. It was excellent! Would love a remaster.

Found BO2 to be the most balanced. Could play any way you wanted but there'd be a counter out there for it. Liked especially how they provided all the ingredients for people to camp and made them obsolete with EMP grenades :p

Advertisement