Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum screen sizes

Options
  • 30-11-2020 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Planning on going to Movies@Dundrum soon as its the only cinema company open in Dublin after the current lockdown. I've never been there before. Does anyone know anything about the sizes of the screens. Want to go see Batman which is on in Screen 10 but if it's one of those small screens, like the way IMC gutted out and squeezed as many large TV rooms as it could into the Savoy O'Connell street I might give it a miss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭gourcuff

all the screens in dundrum are pretty small...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,141 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Screen 10 is one of the smaller screens. 150 capacity or there abouts - but I've never found Dundrum screens too small. Always felt like a cinema screen rather than a large home projector!

Advertisement