Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afternoon Tea/Chocolate Kimberly €5 Today only

Options
  • 08-12-2018 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,874 ✭✭✭✭

5 euro tomorriw only in Lidl...normally 11.99...

Ad a bit misleading ..says today only but then there's a picture of a cakandar saying 9th- so it must be tomorrow

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

anewme wrote: »
    5 euro tomorriw only in Lidl...normally 11.99...

Ad a bit misleading ..says today only but then there's a picture of a cakandar saying 9th- so it must be tomorrow

They are €5 today. Or rather were for a few minutes this morning until the shelves were cleared.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its today the 8th for Kimberly & Afternoon Tea.

The calendar shows the Saturday and Sunday for each week, so the 9th will re replaced with the after eight image tomorrow morning.

https://www.lidl.ie/en/special-offers.htm?articleId=14619

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Were gone by 9.30 here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭The Student

Tried two stores at 8.30 both empty. Also happened with the tayto last week. Unless Lidl increase quantities available in future I will take my weekly shop elsewhere.

Such small quantities available is annoying and is leaving a sour taste in my mouth as a consumer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Same story in Kildare Town. It was like a food drop to the Sudan.

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »
    If you want these deals you really have to queue up before opening time or just forget it, it’s a limited supply just to get people into the shop

Retail purchase price normally 50% of sale price. They could have sold more at promotion price and not annoyed customers who missed out. Bad business model in my opinion.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I think Lidl know how to run a business quite well

How many big brands in the past that no longer exist was this said about!

Advertisement