Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shark Rocket Handstick Vacuum Cleaner (corded)

Options
  • 04-05-2017 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Got this at Argos a few days ago and have been very impressed.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6786799/Trail/searchtext%3ESHARK.htm

Bear in mind it is corded but lead is extra long. I have found it great for skirting boards and it has been excellent on wooden blinds. It does all the normal vacuuming chores as well and folds flat for under furniture etc.

Also got a E10 off voucher which (I think) has to be used by the end of month

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Have one of those. Very good vac and the cord isn't an issue.
    It comes with a wall mount and the cord wraps to the side of the pipe for easy storage.
    €117 is a good price though Argos are over-egging the pudding with their €260 RRP - I picked mine up a couple of months back direct from Shark UK for about 190/200.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 outrageous

Does anyone know the difference between the one in Argos and this one on Amazon?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Vacuuming-Cleaning-Ironing/Shark-Rocket-Lightweight-Corded-Handstick-Vacuum-HV305UK/B01M638UX8

The model number for the one on Amazon is HV305UK

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭allanpkr

does anyone know if shark vacuums are supported in ireland. they wont take orders online unless you have uk creditcard?..?

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

allanpkr wrote: »
    does anyone know if shark vacuums are supported in ireland. they wont take orders online unless you have uk creditcard?..?

They're supported in that you can ring their UK customer service line for warranty issues. Not sure you can buy direct though.

We bought one from Argos, but the brush motor packed in after 2 years. Their UK support line (after 20-30 mins on hold) sent us out a replacement part.
    That didn't fix the problem and they couldn't send out a complete replacement so they gave us a refund code for Argos.
    The nearest similar model was €100 more... Not impressed with Shark. So we bought a cheaper and wired Henry vacuum. After a family member who cleans houses for a living swore by them.

Also had a Dyson in the past.
    It's motorised brush motor also went, but Dysons replacement brush motor fixed that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement