Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Hire Sligo

Options
  • 19-08-2015 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to hire a van, something around the size of a Caddy Van, for one day in a couple of weeks, anyone know of where does it in Sligo and the price I'm expected to pay?

Also, for one day is there much of a hold put on the card used to pay for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

rizzodun wrote: »
    I'm looking to hire a van, something around the size of a Caddy Van, for one day in a couple of weeks, anyone know of where does it in Sligo and the price I'm expected to pay?

Also, for one day is there much of a hold put on the card used to pay for it?

Noel Gordon does rent a van in carraroe, but that's as much as I know about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Enterprise in VW garage is 42 or close to that if You will book it like 2 weeks in advance otherwise 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

You will need to have your own commercial insurance to rent off Noel Gordon. Works out cheaper to transfer your own.
    For a small van you'd need to book it now as Co's like An Post regularly hire off him. Sound man to deal with. Last time I had to go to him was about €40 for a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Thanks all, forgot all about Noel Gordon, I'd say I could transfer my insurance for the day no problem so it's just a matter of callin in and checking it out.

Advertisement