Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom Numberplates Sligo

Options
  • 10-09-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a set of custom plates for the car, the last guy I used is no longer about, know of anyone in town doing them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

rizzodun wrote: »
    Looking to get a set of custom plates for the car, the last guy I used is no longer about, know of anyone in town doing them?

There's a guy in the cruiskeen car park in Connolly Street, it's the same place Gurries Laundry is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,487 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

rizzodun wrote: »

Francie Kelly in Carraroe should be able to help I'd say: http://www.fkperformance.ie/index.php?route=information/contact

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Roger00 wrote: »
    There's a guy in the cruiskeen car park in Connolly Street, it's the same place Gurries Laundry is.

Blanc Signs is this one, not sure if he does custom ones, worth a try though. Don't forget to keep regular ones for the test, I hear they have got strict!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Thanks, I'll try those two out.

I'll be keeping the normal plates for sure, but not looking for anything too radical or unreadable either, just hate the look of plain ones is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Blanc signs reg. plates look crap. I'm pretty sure Ballast signs in Cleveragh do them. They have computerised machines that produce a far superior product to Blancs. Just my opinion and have no connection to or gripe with either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Cheers Sean, I'll consider them too.

Advertisement