Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting Flights Question.

Options
  • 04-12-2020 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Just wondering would anyone recommend realistically how long between connecting flights I'd need in Frankfurt and Munich airports. I'm trying to put together a trip for late next year (hopefully!) and the connection times with Lufthansa seem very tight- only an hour or so.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

johnire wrote: »
    Hi all.
    Just wondering would anyone recommend realistically how long between connecting flights I'd need in Frankfurt and Munich airports. I'm trying to put together a trip for late next year (hopefully!) and the connection times with Lufthansa seem very tight- only an hour or so.
    Thanks.

Munich and Frankfurt are both very efficient and if you are on connecting flights on same ticket you will make them unless there is something completely outside their control. Personally I prefer Munich

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭VG31

I've done 50 minutes and 1 hour connections before in Frankfurt with no issues.

Munich is probably better since you don't have to go through security arriving from Ireland. You don't have to (theoretically) in Frankfurt either, but the way the bus gate arrivals are set up means that you usually do. Most of the time, in the summer at least, the Dublin flights arrive at remote stands.

Advertisement