Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHOTO THREAD: Yard Scraper tractors

Options
  • 01-02-2021 9:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's been a while since the last photo-thread. We thought we should give it another whirl.

The subject this time is the yard scraper tractor with its scraper.

Often a beast that should be long dead, the tractor, like an old farmer is still working long past retirement age.

So, give us a peep.

541771.jpg

The wiinner will be the photo with most likes.

Please try to keep photos to a width max of 1200 pixels.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,190 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Not mine, belongs to a lad who had a shed rented from me.
    C0QoGvd.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭NcdJd

Entry for the wooden spoon prize...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭keepalive213

IMG-20210209-140011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,778 ✭✭✭893bet

The below is for the main cubicle shed for the cows. Two minutes once a day scrapped onto the slats.

0960-E6-D6-545-E-44-F7-8-AEA-F4196-B41-DD84.jpg

The below is for the calf cubicle shed that has no tractor access ....also scrapped onto the slats....takes more than two minutes.....can be also hard enough to start sometimes.....especially on cold weather.........

C2-F1-EB4-E-8-F49-463-B-A4-F9-799-ADCEF100-C.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭older by the day

A rooter and proud of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Jb1989

A rooter and proud of it

Can carry the lime in too

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

Jb1989 wrote: »

A geriatric yard scraper

• Registered Users Posts: 18,209 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

A rooter and proud of it
    Jb1989 wrote: »

And can be used to bring a calf out as well real multi tasking piece of sh....sorry kit

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 11,164 ✭✭✭✭Base price

And can be used to bring a calf out as well real multi tasking piece of sh....sorry kit
    Also handy for moving a few small squares of hay or straw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,209 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Base price wrote: »
    Also handy for moving a few small squares of hay or straw :)

One at a time mind you

Slava Ukrainii

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Thanks to everyone who posted. Got a few laughs out of it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I will unsticky this thread in a day or two and apply both brain cells to getting emaherx to come up with another good suggestion.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Advertisement