02-03-2019, 20:04   #1
Ruraldweller56

Cigar Collection Storage

Hello all,

I recently came into some (what I understand are to be very expensive and hard to get) Cigars.

I don't have a humidor or anything. I've looked online I notice that for what I'm after they seem to be pretty pricey.

I just want them kept and in decent nick, as in their current condition.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
03-03-2019, 11:21   #2
dos29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruraldweller56 View Post
Hello all,

I recently came into some (what I understand are to be very expensive and hard to get) Cigars.

I don't have a humidor or anything. I've looked online I notice that for what I'm after they seem to be pretty pricey.

I just want them kept and in decent nick, as in their current condition.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Have a look at Boveda packs, and using Ziploc bags or Tupperware should do the trick.
Thanks from:
03-03-2019, 17:02   #3
Ruraldweller56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos29 View Post
Have a look at Boveda packs, and using Ziploc bags or Tupperware should do the trick.
I will do thanks
02-08-2020, 19:03   #4
SixtaWalthers

In this pandemic, you should prefer to get them from online stores. If you want cigars and humidors online, you should try Amazon or SimplyCigars. They have a good collection of cigar stuff. I purchased cigars for my uncle last month and found a good delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruraldweller56 View Post
Hello all,
Though the prices are cigar humidors are really high at big stores, but I would suggest you to always go with quality options. You can see a variety of cigar humidors reviews here with a video guide. In my opinion, MEGACRA Cedar & GERMANUS Cigar Humidor could be a cheap option, and they are available around £40. Cherry Finish Spanish is also my damn favourite, and it is coming around £37 with two Boveda packs.

On the other hand, if you want cheap deals, then Cigars of Cuba is a good store, but I didn't find many reviews about this store. Mayhap, it is a new one. You can also see cheap deals here https://www.cgarsltd.co.uk/cigars-ch...c-317_556.html. Hopefully, you would go with a suitable option.
03-08-2020, 12:23   #5
nanook

Send a message via ICQ to nanook
@ruraldweller
Have a look at the Irish Cigar stores for a Humidor but as has been mentioned a tuppaware unit or anything that is airtight will do.

Make sure you don’t store in direct sunlight as this will affect and dry your cigars regardless of storage.

If you are new to cigars, do some research regarding storage and care, they can be very temperamental and don't like extreme swings in humidity or temp, gradual is key.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion