Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fertiliser prices?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Lambman

18-6-12 €320 small bags delivered 10-10-20 €360 small bags delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭GrasstoMilk

305 urea based pasturesward
    320 pasture sward minus sulphur
    325 pasture sward +S
    Prices off the same coop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

Lambman wrote: »
    18-6-12 €320 small bags delivered

Dairygold asked me for €337 at the weekend. I pay cash up front

• Registered Users Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭visatorro

Any prices for pasture swarth?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭GrasstoMilk

Anyone have a price on 0 7 30 and urea plus S ?
    Quoted 370 for urea plus S and 375 for 0 7 30 from Yara
    Target would be 5e a tonne or so cheaper

• Advertisement

That urea price is best I heard off by a fair bit this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭kk.man

285 for big bags of N collected and cash.

You gonna chance nitrogen KK man? If tempatures stay like this for a week say do no harm.

Lambman wrote: »
    You gonna chance nitrogen KK man? If tempatures stay like this for a week say do no harm.

I spead just after our cold spell last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Keep Sluicing

€500/ton for Mop. Soil test results said i need 2 ton. Decided to used 10-10-20 through the year instead on the acres that require K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭older by the day

18.6.12 is around 400 a tonne for a couple of pallets, is that bad or good

18.6.12 is around 400 a tonne for a couple of pallets, is that bad or good

Bought it for 385 today cash collected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭TooOldBoots

Got quoted for the following small bags,delivered
    €390 for Urea
    €305 for sulphur CAN

Price seems very strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Keepgrowing

€500/ton for Mop. Soil test results said i need 2 ton. Decided to used 10-10-20 through the year instead on the acres that require K

Moved to spreading straights here. Were spreading blends 18’s etc. Just using Urea, straight Phos and MOP at back end, with S as required. This should cut our feet spend by 10%. (CAN when conditions not suitable for Urea)

Only issue is two extra rounds with spreader without N. Any pastures not reseeded in past 10 years receiving conventional treatment.

All ph over 6.5

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Keep Sluicing

Moved to spreading straights here. Were spreading blends 18’s etc. Just using Urea, straight Phos and MOP at back end, with S as required. This should cut our feet spend by 10%. (CAN when conditions not suitable for Urea)

Only issue is two extra rounds with spreader without N. Any pastures not reseeded in past 10 years receiving conventional treatment.

All ph over 6.5

I've spead 23units of urea on all the ground in January. Will do the same again after grazing. No lime required on any of the ground except the 13 acres i bought in December. That needs Ps &Ks too... and a few days with a 20 tonner.

Not really at the scale here to go with straights. And time is at a premium with the day job taking priority. P is index 3 or 4 throughout and only a coulpe of fiels in 2's for K.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Urea small bags delivered 375
    18-6-12 385

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

Any prices ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

red bull wrote: »
    Any prices ?

18-6-12 and Unreal 348/ton. CAN 250/ton.10 ton total order. That the quote I got have not bought yet

Slava Ukrainii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭boggerman1

Bought urea @ €335 a ton delivered into yard

• Registered Users Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

boggerman1 wrote: »
    Bought urea @ €335 a ton delivered into yard

how many ton??

Slava Ukrainii

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭boggerman1

how many ton??

6 pallets

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭johnnyw20

Urea €340
    Sulcan €250
    18/6/12 €350

All small bags delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

18 6 12 €350
    27 2.5 5+s €365
    Urea €350
    CAN €250

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭memorystick

Anyone get prices yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭older by the day

Anyone get prices yet?

345 per ton urea on the account

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

I think I read in Journal a few weeks ago that fert prices are set to increase as year goes on.....must price around in next week.

Do people find that some smaller co-op stores charge a premium for waiting to deliver the fert till you actually need to use it?....

Don’t mind paying upfront but don’t want the stuff delivered and sitting in yard till April when it’s dry enough to put out on land.
    With all the drones scoping out farmers yards now you could wake up some morning to no fertiliser!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

Prices went up this month. Dairygold give a 6 euro early delivery discount. Had trouble with protected urea +S last year so not getting it till I use it this year. It has a short enough shelf life esp when there is S or K in it as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

Gen38% +7 sulphur (protected urea) 360 last weekend

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭K.G.

Mooooo wrote: »
    Prices went up this month. Dairygold give a 6 euro early delivery discount. Had trouble with protected urea +S last year so not getting it till I use it this year. It has a short enough shelf life esp when there is S or K in it as well

Sulpher is a water magnet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,369 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

I think I read in Journal a few weeks ago that fert prices are set to increase as year goes on.....must price around in next week.

Do people find that some smaller co-op stores charge a premium for waiting to deliver the fert till you actually need to use it?....

Don’t mind paying upfront but don’t want the stuff delivered and sitting in yard till April when it’s dry enough to put out on land.
    With all the drones scoping out farmers yards now you could wake up some morning to no fertiliser!

Must chat the lads in the anti air regt and "borrow" a few toys.

Advertisement