Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Alfie’s post arrived :D He’s going to be looking beautiful :D

I'm in agreement with the original OD, need photos..

Oh. It's headache day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh. It's headache day.

Bigger, I can share my pills? :p

Bigger, I can share my pills? :p

Yes please! What you got?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Can anyone get in on this deal ;)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Can anyone get in on this deal ;)

We can trade :p

Honest to God though. I'll have to get solpadeine on the way home. I've a challenging bit of erm work at 5.30pm and I'm in a mind to cancel.

I'm pondering "erm work" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am going to call it. Its a scheduled Ride with Mr Diamonds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Might be a scheduled ride with a Cafe Racer :P

You already know ;-)

• Advertisement

But Trigger that isn't challenging! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

But Trigger that isn't challenging! :D

Give it 20 years!

Give it 20 years!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grumpy got his first dose of vaccine today.

Sardonicat wrote: »

Brilliant news Sardi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,036 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat wrote: »

Great, maybe there's a grumpiness antidote in there too :)

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, wrapping work up for the day - and the week.

Lovely sunny weather outside - but I have a million chores to do so wont be able to get a walk in the park before it gets dark. Tomorrow hopefully...

Happy Weekend all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Great, maybe there's a grumpiness antidote in there too :)

Sadly, no antimoan side effects observed on the patient.

Wherer's it's Friday again.
    So I've been tracking my list of to dos and made up projects and after another month or so I'm out. House has been cleaned/renovated/painted/sorted to within an inch of its life. I've read all the worthy books that I've been meaning to (within reason). Movies/TV... meh. I've gardened and cleaned up and planted our teeny patio/garden and YouTubed all the indoor plant needs and fed and rearranged them. I've even shredded (zzzzz) and refiled all the papers.

So f*&k me but I'm out of ideas and plans for April--Jun/July. Answers on a postcard please....

Sardonicat - delighted for you and your father. I deliver to a few older peeps around here, and they're all excited and gossiping about impending vaccinations and who got theirs already and how they felt etc etc etc. They crack me up. :D

Jeez Cali. I'd nearly hire you for my never ending to do list now :)

• Advertisement

Jeez Cali. I'd nearly hire you for my never ending to do list now :)

PM at this point I'd nearly do it for free :D

I have a lot of energy; must have been a nightmare child because my parents used to have to run me around the garden to tire me out some before school/car trips/events where I had to behave :o Still bouncing the walls all these years later :pac:

Cali_girl wrote: »
    PM at this point I'd nearly do it for free :D

I have a lot of energy; must have been a nightmare child because my parents used to have to run me around the garden to tire me out some before school/car trips/events where I had to behave :o Still bouncing the walls all these years later :pac:

I don't know whether to love you or hate you :P

Deskside trying to remember personal passwords :o i had been lazy and left them unchanged for over a year..

I don't know whether to love you or hate you :P
    Ha ha apparently it's very annoying it can be a tad challenging to live with on occasion :o
    Deskside trying to remember personal passwords :o i had been lazy and left them unchanged for over a year..
    Oooh I changed all mine in a lockdown-boredom project one afternoon. :pac::pac::pac:

Cali, you're just bragging now :D

Cali, it's time for the bubble wrap.. That or start hand painting murals on your ceilings ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Wherer's it's Friday again.
    So I've been tracking my list of to dos and made up projects and after another month or so I'm out. House has been cleaned/renovated/painted/sorted to within an inch of its life. I've read all the worthy books that I've been meaning to (within reason). Movies/TV... meh. I've gardened and cleaned up and planted our teeny patio/garden and YouTubed all the indoor plant needs and fed and rearranged them. I've even shredded (zzzzz) and refiled all the papers.

So f*&k me but I'm out of ideas and plans for April--Jun/July. Answers on a postcard please....

Sardonicat - delighted for you and your father. I deliver to a few older peeps around here, and they're all excited and gossiping about impending vaccinations and who got theirs already and how they felt etc etc etc. They crack me up. :D

Cali. That post read like a Go Pro 7 in Hyper lapse mode.:D

For balance on this thread I'm the complete opposite of Cali, procrastination will definitely kill me, I've a very different work week ahead, I'm very anxious about it and should have done loads of preparation today but meh, just couldn't get started, I'll regret it but absolutely no mojo atm.

Great news here today also Sardi, my mam got a call from the doc yesterday to say they might have a vaccination for her today if someone cancelled or if there was some left over. She was to expect a call between 1 and 6, they rang at 5.40pm to go straight to the surgery. She is like a child at Christmas, absolutely thrilled, I'm to leave my phone on overnight in case of side effects lol. I'd say I will have to drag my dad to get his but that's another story.

Couchside, just had a gorgeous pizza takeaway, wine ready for the last night of Married at First Sight, can't wait, I'm going to really miss it.

Here’s Alfie wearing his new bandanna :)

I’m couchside watching Heartbeat

• Advertisement

When is Alfie's debut album out? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement