Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tams Inspections

Options
  • 26-02-2021 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Are DAFM carrying out inspections on completed TAMS II sheds in the current lockdown?

Waiting on payment here so I was just wondering if someone will be out to inspect

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭DBK1

TippNorth wrote: »
    Are DAFM carrying out inspections on completed TAMS II sheds in the current lockdown?

Waiting on payment here so I was just wondering if someone will be out to inspect
    I can’t say if they are currently carrying out inspections but even before COVID they were only inspecting about 10% so the chances of getting an inspection was slim enough.

I’d say if it’s not an overly complicated job and your receipts and paper work is fairly accurate you’ll probably escape inspection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭epfff

I was inspected during lockdown
    And no it wasn't the experience I had hoped-for

Pretty sure they're classed as an essential service, I had a Dept inspection last lockdown anyway. Whether they're carrying out a full suite of inspections I don't know.

Advertisement