Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray to prevent chair getting dirty & stained

Options
  • 24-02-2021 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I love the Strandmon chair (yellow) and foot rest, want to get one. My other half says it'll get dirty too easily (we have 3 kids).

For anyone who has this chair- does it get dirty easily, can you buy any spray or something else (like you can get for car interiors) to help prevent this?

Thanks,

Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭looksee

If the kids are still at the 'getting everything dirty' stage I'd personally give it a miss. Though it does depend on where it will be situated and how your kids interact with furniture. You can get sprays but they are not immune to a glass of juice, an icecream, sandal buckles and lidless felt pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭dinneenp

looksee wrote: »
    If the kids are still at the 'getting everything dirty' stage I'd personally give it a miss. Though it does depend on where it will be situated and how your kids interact with furniture. You can get sprays but they are not immune to a glass of juice, an icecream, sandal buckles and lidless felt pens.

Cheers, youngest is 5, the others are 10+; it's more the medium term wear and tear, drinking cups of tea which relaxing/reading she's concerned about.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Autoglym - interior protectant is the stuff youre looking for. We use in on car interiors and its amazing stuff. Spills just run off it and it doesnt stain at all.

https://www.adverts.ie/crazy-random-stuff/x15-tub-lifeshine-interior-protectant-autoglym/14421515

It usually comes as a full car kit but you get some people selling it separately on ebay.

Advertisement